“ATV” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Out Back Kayak

Out Back Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a recreation touring company located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We provide fun and adventure on our guided kayak, ATV and snowmobile tours as well as our paintball parties.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ATV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I did the two hour ATV ride today and it was fantastic! We will definately come back to try snowmobiling in the winter.

1 Thank Toropower

Nashua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Kayaking trip for Whole Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had a great time Kayaking from Lincoln, NH and then riding the ATV's to the beach side barbeque. The guide was great and family running it did a great job. We really enjoyed the experience from our 6 year old, teenager, to the adults. We were lucky we ended up with such a great company to go with, having no experience at all when we arrived in Lincoln. An example of how much better Out Back Kayak is than other adventure vendors was easily seen out on the river. The other company's tour guide left some of their kayaking customers stuck in a tree, and our guide kindly helped them out of the tree while their guide sat down river. We definitely plan to use them again.

3 Thank Pamela C
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great family trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had a great family fun time riding atv's. Jen was a great tour guide, can't wait for the winter to try the snow mobile tour with my family.

2 Thank Genevieve F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ATV Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

In July, my boyfriend and I went on vacation to Lincoln and decided to go ATVing. It was my first time and I was super nervous. All the workers were very nice and made me feel at ease. Dylan was our guide and was amazing. I had so much fun and felt so comfortable I even jumped into the river! Can't wait to go back again!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank CynthiaKay80
Rochester, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snowmobiling Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This past winter I rented snowmobiles for my young niece & I. Bringing a young teenager, who wants to drive own vehicle, presented challenges. The personnel @ OUT BACK were very accommodating and provided a solution many rental companies & insurances do not allow.

We had a blast. Just wish the tours were longer...

Hope you find this review helpful

Visited March 2013