“ATV tons of fun!”
Review of Out Back Kayak

Out Back Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a recreation touring company located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We provide fun and adventure on our guided kayak, ATV and snowmobile tours as well as our paintball parties.
“ATV tons of fun!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a coupon from living social and we decided to use it this weekend. The tour was great and the path was tricky, which made it even more exciting. Will definitely be going back to try out their kayak tours!

Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fast Water FUN!!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My hubby purchased one of those discounted coupons for 2 hrs of kayaking plus lunch. Neither of us was expecting much : an easy, lazy most likely boring float about and some non-descript hot dog for eats. What we got was an exciting run down a very swollen, fast moving river (extra high from previous day's rain), A very friendly and knowledgeable young guide, Jim, who showed us where and how to navigate the rough waters, rocks and submerged tree trunks. SOOOOO exciting to know that those rough, splashy portions of the river can be navigated!! OK I am girl, I get all squishy about these sorts of thing! :-)) When we were brought back to home base, we were taken on a surprise quick ATV ride out to a secluded spot by the river for an [--] Burger!!!! Who knew a burger could so good? The wonderful owner told us she has the butcher fresh ground the meat this morning. Served with fresh salad, fruit, chips - a gourmet meal fit for a king and queen. She even lit up a little fire in the fire pit next to us, Very nice as I was getting a smidge chilly. Then it was back to our car and sadly time to leave. We cannot wait to get back form more kayaking, snow mobiling in the winter!!! Thank you for an amazing day out on the river, and the wonder yummy food@

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Tons of fun! Great views and well worththe expense. Would definitely go again. A really worthwhile experience.

massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“beautiful scenic tour”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

tour guide was super friendly. The views were amazing! The ride was nice somewhat challenging but not too scary. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2013
Medford, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Sister bonding !”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My sister and I are from Boston. I, myself love adventure, and I'm always looking for new adventures. Finding a new adventure is easy, it's finding the right places to have the experience these adventures that usually is hard. I seek for professional, welcoming, personable atmosphere, and this I received at OUT BACK KAYAK. My sister and I were treated so kindly, that as soon as got back home, I started planning the next trip, which is only about 1 month away from the last. The staff are soo000 kind, and make sure that you get what you paid for.
I would most certainly recommend Out Back Kayak.
Melissa