“So Fun”
Review of Out Back Kayak

Out Back Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a recreation touring company located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We provide fun and adventure on our guided kayak, ATV and snowmobile tours as well as our paintball parties.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a great time. We bought our 2-hour Tour through Living Social and really loved snowmobiling through the White Mountains. The trails were in great condition with the new snow that had fallen just a few days ago. The guide continuously made sure that everyone was behind him and was doing fine. Would definitely recommend this to anyone! Loved it!

1  Thank Chris K

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went up snowmobiling and it was great! Guides were awesome and new the back woods. Front desk at check in was super nice and helpful. Would definately go back and do it agin!

1  Thank kate c
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Thanks to Nick & Travis for providing a great couple of hours out on the trail. The trails were in good condition and there were no issues with he sleds. Everybody was very friendly and it was made very easy. I want to take the rest of my family next time!

1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Excellent time ski/snowmobiling with great tour guides Travis and Nick. Did the 2 hour excursion with my son and daughter different days, The trails were wide and had plenty of snow. The Ski/Snowmobiles started easily, were comfortable . On one day we even encountered a dog sled team and stopped to see them go by on the trail(see picture), It was a first to see for myself and my daughter.

1  Thank PraiseJesus
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I took my 3 daughters snowmobiling over the February break and we all had a great time. We did a 2 hour tour through White Mountain National Park, the trails were 25 MPH which seemed fine for the terrain. The tour guides were terrific, the machines worked well, it was safe, and we all had a blast. Highly recommended for novices, probably a little slow for experienced riders.

1  Thank wgstearns