“snowmobiles”
Review of Out Back Kayak

Out Back Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a recreation touring company located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We provide fun and adventure on our guided kayak, ATV and snowmobile tours as well as our paintball parties.
Plainville, Connecticut
“snowmobiles”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went on Valentines Day riding it was awesome time. This was my first time driving a snowmobile and our guide Nick was a perfect trainer,after receiving instructions I felt and road with ease , I would recommend this fun day to everyone. We will be back again to try the ATV riding in the summer. Thanks for making my Valentines Day so special!!!

Bedford, New Hampshire
“Fun day on the snowy trail!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Took the two hour snowmobile tour today. I think 1 hour would be too short, as you are just getting started. Perfect, sunny day just after a snowstorm. Our tour guides were great and after initial instruction we were off and running! This was the first time for our children and years since my husband and i have gone, but it was easy to pick up and we got used to the machines and how they handled. Need decent arm strength for control and we will be sore tomorrow, i think! Definitely be back again. Just keep in mind you need to be a licensed driver and show proof to drive, otherwise you are a passenger only.

Sterling,CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Rate Fun!!!! Experience it for yourself!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was a very nice adventure and would truly love to visit again. The staff was knowledgable and helpful. The tour guides really know how to make an impression.
This was my husband and my first experience renting snowmobiles and we felt so comfortable after receivng instruction. We definately recommend OUTBACK for all your outdoor needs.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nanci S
New Castle, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Time Snowmobiling Every”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had the pleasure of visiting Out Back Kayak to do some snowmobiling. It was a great experience. Nick our tour guide was great. He took great care of us. We can't wait to do it again. You have a customers for Life!!! Keep up the great work.
Vette & Aaron

1 Thank Amber1303
Goffstown, New Hampshire
“What A GREAT time!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My son was visiting from Portland- so my husband and I took him to Outback Kayak for a two hour snowmobile tour. The owner and staff were so friendly and informative in our "pre-ride" instruction, and our tour guide was Nick. We had the most amazing time.!!!!! Nick made sure to stop along the way to "check in" with us- and the entire ride was a thumbs up. Thanks to Outback for giving us a great and memorable family day- will look forward to our next ride with them!! They were amazing!!!

Visited January 2013