“Great paddling experience on the Pemigewassett”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Out Back Kayak

Out Back Kayak
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a recreation touring company located in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. We provide fun and adventure on our guided kayak, ATV and snowmobile tours as well as our paintball parties.
New Hampshire
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Great paddling experience on the Pemigewassett”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Outback Kayak is very intent on giving you a wonderful paddling experience. The shop is right in downtown Lincoln, NH. The put in is a few minutes drive once you get your gear. The guide, Peter, was wonderful. Just the right mix of being helpful, knowledgeable and kind, but also not too chatty. I had time to just take it all in and he adjusted to my pace. I went on a weekday so it was just me and him bso we made great time as I wanted a brisk workout. Typically with a group, allow 2 hours. THe river is fun and a few class 1 rapids so not TOO scary. Lovely pristine setting. Lots of bird/fowl. THey pick you up and bring you back to your car. I had a great time and would highly recommned OUTBACK to anyone.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank NewHampshirePeppie

Baltimore, Maryland
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“ATV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

My girlfriend and I are from Baltimore and are on vacation and we has our schedule set until I found this. We cut something out to make room for this and we did not regret it. Pete and Serena( I believe), were awesome tour guides. We did the 1 hour tour. The views were amazing and made us wish we could look a these views every day instead of the concrete jungle we live in. The next time we are here, we will be doing this tour again. Check out their website and reserve a tour today!

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Justin B
Thomaston, Connecticut
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“We had a great time riding ATV's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

As an activity during our vacation in Lincoln we signed up to go on a two hour guided ATV ride through the woods by the Pemi River. One reason we chose Outback is because they allow children 13-and-over to drive their own ATV's. My 14-year-old was thrilled to get to drive and it is all he talked about leading up to the trip here. My 12-year-old rode on the back of my quad. We were all brand new to riding, but picked it up easily.

Our guide James was a great guy who took as all around the trails. When my 14-year-old lost control of his quad and rode it through the shrubbery into the trees James used a winch on his to help get it out.

If and when we go to Lincoln again we will definitely be looking to do more activities through Out Back Kayak.

Visited August 2011