“great place to visit and lots of things to do and see”

The Grille at Woodwards Resort
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

this is a great place to visit, friendly people and nice surroundings, lots of things to do and pretty places.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

They treat you like family and attend your every need with a friendly and helpful attitude. I go there every year and have yet to be disapointed. Beautiful area and fun can be had by all no matter the time of year.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We have been to this restaurant many times over the years and this is the worst it's ever been. Unfriendly staff, too rushed to take your order properly, my steak was ordered medium rare and came well done and she seemed unwilling to get me a different meal until I insisted Once I got my meal the steak was tasteless and tough (pricey though). Veggies were mushy cauliflour with dill and warm (not hot) baked potato. Separately priced side salad was very small and not very fresh. We also ended up pouring our own water from a pitcher nearby. She never came back to check on our meals or see if we needed anything. For a Saturday evening (6:30 pm) in the middle of summer vacations, the restaurant was not at all busy. This restaurant has been around a long time and I guess needs some major changes if they want to stay open.

1  Thank deanna46
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Tough, tasteless steak, although the steak tip salad was pretty good. Very nice server, but very slow service despite not being busy on a Thursday night. Staying at the resort, we were told there would be a 15% charge for take-out. Won't eat there again.

1  Thank Smldragn
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

The staff was friendly. We found the food was okay. The prices were a little high for what we had (quality), salads were drenched in dressing--ask for it on the side!! Steak tips were great, but the rest was a miss.