“Great Breakfast Food, Great Value!”

Flapjack's Pancake House
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Me and my fiance decided to give this place a try since it had great reviews. Upon arrival, we were seated quickly. My fiance ordered a menu special called the "Hooterville" which is egg, cheese, and sausage sandwiched in between two pancakes. The dish came with a serving of hash browns on the side. My fiance gave me a bite off of his plate and it was delicious. As for me, I had a full stack of blueberry pancakes with a side of breakfast sausage, which were also delicious.

As far as the service goes, the waitress was very good; everything came out in a timely manner and she was friendly. The only negative comment I have to add is that we were basically rushed out the door about 15 minutes into our meal when more people started showing up for service to the point where they were forming a line.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Be prepared to wait for a table - sometimes lining up out the door - but it is worth it, The line moves fast and the service is excellent as well as the food being really good. The price is about average for a breakfast that is not fast food.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

The food here is outrageous. Everyone is sooooo friendly. There may be a wait to get seated but, don't get discouraged by that. The wait is definitely worth it.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

First, try to get there before 9. I'm not sure how early the wait starts, but by 9 it is out the door and down the sidewalk. Also, check the specials. After we were seated I didn't see the specials listed anywhere; I did see them in the lobby during our wait though. We ended up ordering peanut butter cup and pumpkin pie pancakes and my husband got the chicken bacon ranch omelette. The pancakes are big, I'm glad I got two orders to share, between three of us (my 4 &5 year olds and I) we had half as leftovers. Oh, the omelette and home fries were really good too.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Amazing food. Best Eggs Benedict I've had in ages. Husband had a Buffalo Chicken omelette and said it was amazing. One warning: there's no putting your name in. Be prepared to stand in line and just wait. Although it is well worth the wait, if you've got a large party ( like the family of 7 we were sat ahead if, even though they were before us in line) you'll be made to wait until enough space opens up, or your party will be split between several tables.