“Worth the Wait”

Dining options: Breakfast
Woodbury, Connecticut, United States
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Be prepared to wait for a table - sometimes lining up out the door - but it is worth it, The line moves fast and the service is excellent as well as the food being really good. The price is about average for a breakfast that is not fast food.

Hainesport, New Jersey
“The Best!!!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The food here is outrageous. Everyone is sooooo friendly. There may be a wait to get seated but, don't get discouraged by that. The wait is definitely worth it.

Millbury, Massachusetts
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

First, try to get there before 9. I'm not sure how early the wait starts, but by 9 it is out the door and down the sidewalk. Also, check the specials. After we were seated I didn't see the specials listed anywhere; I did see them in the lobby during our wait though. We ended up ordering peanut butter cup and pumpkin pie pancakes and my husband got the chicken bacon ranch omelette. The pancakes are big, I'm glad I got two orders to share, between three of us (my 4 &5 year olds and I) we had half as leftovers. Oh, the omelette and home fries were really good too.

• Visited August 2014
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food. Best Eggs Benedict I've had in ages. Husband had a Buffalo Chicken omelette and said it was amazing. One warning: there's no putting your name in. Be prepared to stand in line and just wait. Although it is well worth the wait, if you've got a large party ( like the family of 7 we were sat ahead if, even though they were before us in line) you'll be made to wait until enough space opens up, or your party will be split between several tables.

Massachusetts
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This was a great breakfast for the day after spending a day at Whales Tale water park. Excellent pancakes and omelettes. The atmosphere is nice - there is a model train that travels around the place overhead.

• Visited July 2014