“My favorite! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We travel to Lincoln usually at least once a year and we Always make it a point to have breakfast at Flapjacks!! The food is always great and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to purchase a container of their maple butter to bring home!!

There are newer reviews for Flapjack's Pancake House

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place is the bomb. AS busy as they can be they get you in quickly and the coffee is on the table before you know it.

Choices are plentiful and everything is delicious

The waitress we had was hysterical!! She definitely enjoys her job

Although everything is good get the flapjacks obviously!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of my pet peeves is getting pancakes that are cold. These arrived nice & hot with real maple syrup. Coffee was good (another pet peeves is old or bad coffee). Waiter was very friendly. They
had a train that circled the restaurant on an above track, giving a nice atmosphere for kids and adult kids as well.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Our small group came here to carbo-load the morning before a big hike. The restaurant was recommended to us by Donna (a member of the waitstaff) who we met the night before.

What a great place! My son had the Resse's pancakes (peanut butter and chocolate chips in the pancakes!) and loved them. Donna informed us that all of their pancakes were made from scratch, and the taste lived up to that fact. Others in the group had the banana pancakes with walnuts and the eggs Benedict. The english muffins and homefries were great!

All members of the waitstaff continuously made sure our coffee cups were full.

We were there early in the AM, and the place really started to fill up as the morning went on...and this was during the off peak season. It went to show how good this restaurant is since it looked like a lot of locals visited as well.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The waitress we had on both visits was awesome. I wish I got her name. I got the Reese's Cups pancakes the first day and they were unreal, SO GOOD! 2nd day I got two eggs over easy with bacon, wheat toast and hash browns. I don't know what makes their hash browns so different, but they are VERY GOOD. If you're in the area, YOU HAVE TO GO!