“Best Breakfast!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
“Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went here for breakfast after a camping trip... Long line but well worth the wait! Food was great and the service was awesome! Our server Donna was super friendly and funny. Can't wait to stop there after our next camping trip!

• Visited September 2013

“Cute place great food and service”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Food was delicious! Service was great, Donna our server was the best! I would recommend this place to my friends. Nice end to a fun camping trip!

• Visited September 2013
Buchanan, Michigan
“King of the Pancake Makers”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Even though we went to the restaurant after Labor Day during the week, there was a ten minute wait which emphasizes its popularity. The pancakes were exceptional and our server, though busy, frequently interacted with us. For the kids, old and young, they will run the train around the restaurant once so as not to disturbed other patrons. My only suggestion is that they have a better brand of tea available.

Visited September 2013
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Big delicious breatfast!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place has everything you could ever want in a breakfast place while you are on vacation. Delicious dishes (the Banana Pancakes and the Eggs Benedict are amazing) they have real maple syrup. My favorite thing is every time I go the waiter tells me the maple syrup come from a tree 10 miles up the road. The staff is always friendly and efficient. If you are here on the weekend be prepared to wait for a little bit or get there early before the rush. They also have great mimosas and mi-moose-as (grapefruit and champagne).

• Visited August 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Good food, below par waitstaff.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Being local, I have been there before but decided to go this weekend due to a friend visiting. Knew the line would be long since it is a popular place, however we waited about 40 minutes. The party of two before us got asked if they wouldn't mind sitting at the bar area seeing that they could be seated sooner. They agreed and were seated. Seeing as we were next (and also a party of two) the hostess/server just told us to follow her and led us directly to the bar. We weren't asked, and I was a little irked to have just waited 40 minutes to sit in the corner at the bar watching the servers count tips and dump ice/clean off dishes. I asked the hostess if we could get a table, because I would prefer it over the bar. I was RUDELY told that she didn't have any tables open. I told her I saw the table in front of the line get their bill immediately before she went to seat us. In which she replied RUDELY again that the wait would be longer. I told her after 40 minutes what more is five minutes going to be?

The wait was literally two minutes longer, and she acted stuck up about it when seating me. Since I am also in the retail and tourism industry, this was no way to treat a customer. She was clearly trying to seat people as soon as possible seeing that they were closing soon (which is noon).

The service was slow- but it was busy. Food is excellent. Pancakes were good, homefries were perfectly seasoned and cooked. However the price tag is also a little high. Total tab- $41 for two.

• Visited August 2013