“Best breakfast. Ever.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'm trying to think of a better breakfast I've ever had in my life, and I can't really come up with anything better than Flapjack's. We decided to check it out after seeing all the good reviews here on TripAdvisor, and it did not disappoint at all. I had one of the specials which was called The Hooterville Special, if I remember correctly. It was sort of like a giant sausage sandwich, but with flapjacks as the outside of the sandwich instead of bread. Healthy, it was not. But delicious, it was!! Definitely worth the calories as a special treat once in a while. My boyfriend had the banana flapjacks special, and he agreed they were the best pancakes/flapjacks he had ever had. The staff was very friendly and helpful too. It was very busy, as you would expect for such a highly rated place, but we only had to wait maybe 10 minutes for a table. So worth it. Can't wait to go back on our next trip to NH!

1  Thank Optimystik

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Flapjack's is one of those places that you go for a quick meal and a quick meal comes - you're in, you're out. It's a breakfast joint that serves a horde of people in a short time. I can't say it was the most exciting scrambled eggs I've ever had or the friendliest staff. Perhaps I would have been more impressed had a toy train not been roaring over my head during the meal. I'm not making that up, there is a train track ceiling level with a non-stop train and other weird stuff that just doesn't fit well with breakfast. Just strange if you don't have a couple of 5-year olds with you.

1  Thank MacD-NC
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Its a hole in the wall breakfast place. There is a train that runs along the ceiling. Serivce was fast. Coffee was good and the omlette I had was HUGE. Great value for the price. You can also get a mimosa or a bloody mary if you want one!

It would be great for famlies too!

1  Thank JeudiB
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The blueberry pancakes were the best we have had while dining out. They were fluffy and tender, hot and made with small wild blueberries. The service was friendly and efficient and I was happy to get real maple syrup at no extra charge. I also liked how you can order a stack or a small stack of two and even a single pancake.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The blueberry pancakes were fabulous. Two large fluffy pancakes loaded with blueberrys. The flavor was excellent, I believe that there was a bit of vanilla extract added. Service was great. I would highly recommend for breakfast.