“Great place to stay with many amenities”

The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during May 2013. I find that the front desk staff is very friendly and helpful and gave me some tips about the best places to eat out. My studio has a full size stove and refrigerator which is very helpful for my longer stay. I find the hotel is very quiet and restful and located in an area with very beautiful scenery with mountains and river views. The bed in my room is very comfortable as well. I have used the indoor swimming pool and the hot tub...both are kept at a great temperature. I also used the laundry area and found it was very clean and inexpensive to do laundry. The facility has on site security, so that any loud parties that may happen are quickly put into check. The hotel is very clean and well run. I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Rooms ending with an even number have balconies which have a river view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nothing fancy, but everything was clean and super convenient for skiing Loon just minutes away. Apres ski, there's an indoor hot tub and pool, a pool table, air hockey, and ping pong. Nothing fancy, but entertaining for the kids. The lobby is really cozy with a roaring fire, and it's lovely to hang out there. I liked having a little kitchenette in the room so we didn't always have to go out to eat. And it's literally across the street from Black Mountain Burger, the Common Man, and Gordi's. We stayed 3 nights in one room, and it was tight for the 3 of us, but comfy enough. Free wifi! The pull out sofa bed didn't seem that comfortable to me, but my kids didn't mind at all. The staff was really responsive. This is a solid value. Oh, and pretty good sound-proofing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zentropy
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here one night as part of our tour of New England. Our condo was clean and tidy with a comfortable bed. The staff were friendly and helpful, although it would have helped if they'd known that the place they recommended for breakfast was closed on Mondays and Tuesdays!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DaveB636
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Nice place and plenty of amenities, however:
Smoking is allowed outside and on the decks. If you're sensitive to cigarette smoke, you will not be able to sit on your deck or leave your sliding door or windows open. Don't expect any of that New England fresh air at The Lodge.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Ben R
Reviewed August 12, 2012

These are condos rented out when the owner is not using the place. We stayed 2 nights in one room. It had a strong scent, man cologne. When we checked the coffee pot, the filter had been left in and had an impressive amount of white mold thriving. The room looked over the parking lot and was at the end of the building with the garage, which was a little loud at times. These are just quirks though and I was able to sleep well in the queen bed and watch some Olympics.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Erin H
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed here for 6 days this summer. It was easy on- easy off Rte 93, and within walking distance to the Kancamangus. Several restaurants and attractions within walking distance as well. Clean indoor and outdoor pools that close way too early, we were out all day with the kids in 90 degree weather and decided to go for a quick swim when we got back, but the pool was closed every time. Lots to do onsite, basketball, tennis, jacuzzi, pingpong, game room...etc. Enough to keep the kids busy. If you have a bad back, I wouldn't recommend this place - although I'd hope different rooms have different mattresses. I've stayed in a lot of hotels, and this one has the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in. If they get new mattresses, I would definitely stay here again. It is a great place, other than the beds!

Room Tip: Rooms on the river side are very peaceful.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank 1971JennH
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed at the lodge, what a great location and place to stay. Right near everything and over looking the mountains and Pemi River was so beautiful. The Condo C110 was decorated so nicely, with a great balcony to sit out on. I would definately go back. The staff was so friendly and I found it was a very quiet building.

Each is individually owned so some are different than others but this one was kept up very nicely and very homey.

I liked the fact that it has so much to do right on the property. I bet fall and ski season is great there and they said they have a bus that offers rides back and forth to the mtn, in the winter.

I am looking forward to going back again and will ask for that same room.

Room Tip: C110 was on the river side and had great views.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends