“It is what it is”

Rodeway Inn Lincoln
Ranked #3 of 3 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 14, 2012

For what it costs, it was as expected. It's not fancy, but it got the job done and was convenient to the attractions that I was in the area to see.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Found a worm in the bed, the blanket had moth holes in it, the towels were gray not white (a lot of bleach is in order), They were very very empty but would not take my AAA cause it was BIke Week, Not very nice people at desk, they don't answer the phone you have to go down to ask any questions, bathroom is tiny.. all in all very yucky

Room Tip: Don't stay here period.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I needed a place to stay for one night to do some hiking and this hotel was one of the cheapest. I was a little worried due to some bad reviews, but I found it quite OK. I stayed in one of the queen rooms off to the side, and it was pleasant enough. A bit dated, but clean. The windows could be opened, always a big plus. The pool is nice and deep and it felt refreshing after a day of hiking. Don't bother with the "breakfast" though. Worst I have seen. Undrinkable coffee, "juice" that was mostly water and I didn't even want to touch the stale rolls. I don't know how they can call that breakfast. They have wireless internet (get password at reception) but I couldn't connect for some reason. Other than that, I had a great night's sleep and generally enjoyed my stay there.

Room Tip: The queen rooms are located in a separate row off to the side, by the swimming pool. I liked that.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I usually stay the Econolodge up the street but i figured I would try this place out and was impressed. The rooms are a little smaller but the TV's were better and the bathroom was better. Great value Next time i am in lincoln I am going to try them again. Would Recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Due to an emergency situation with my daughter, at 11:50 this past Friday night, I was forced to get her an inexpensive motel room in Lincoln, NH. I logged on to hotels.com and made the arrangements indicating that my daughter would be checking-in in approximately 10 minutes. Hotels.com gladly took my reservation and money. My daughter arrived at the Roadway Inn as planned. She pulled in 10 minutes later as planned. It was a dark parking lot, lights turned off. She pulled up to the office, found the door locked and the curtains pulled. The area was unsafe for a single girl to be in. I called hotels.com to let them know that there was no way for her to safely check-in. They put me on hold, came back and said they owners of Roadway did not see a car pull in and that their office & lights were on. This was SO not the case and of course they did not see her pull in because the curtains were pulled!! The Roadway Inn managers outright lied to hotels.com saying they were there, lights on and office opened. In the meantime, I told my daughter to leave and go across the street to another motel and check in there. The lights were on there and the office was open; a much safer place for my daughter. I tried to explain this to hotels.com. In a very thick Indian sounding voice, the clerk said I could not get a refund because of the 24 hr cancellation policy. I understand and have complied with the policy before and tried to explain the fact that hotels.com sent my daughter to an unsafe and unwelcoming place. I was willing and eager to purchase another room at another motel through them and asked to speak to a manager. I was sent to another clerk, again with a hard to understand foreign accent. I had to go through the entire story again only to find out that this clerk was NOT a manager. Once again, I asked to speak to a manager. I finally got to a manager who could not have cared less. She too, put me on hold for countless minutes. I hung up out of frustration and extreme disappointment with hotels.com and Lincoln, NH Roadway Inn
I have used hotels.com for many years and have never run into such poor, uncaring customer service. Bottom line, no refund and hotels.com accepted the lie of Roadway Inn in Lincoln, NH. Shame on both parties.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank CA S
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This place is flat out has the worst rooms I have ever been in; the bathroom was very out of date, small and cramped. The service was very unprofessional and not hospitable. We actually spent 5 minutes in the room due to the issues above. I would not recommend this Inn to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Robbie L
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I just had a stay at the rodeway inn and I thought it was great! It's was the cheapest stay for those who want to go skiing in the area and it turned out to be a great stay. The beds were pretty comfy for a hotel bed, the rooms were spacious, there was a mini fridge, and a couch. The only bad thing I have to say is that they only give you two bath towels and charge 20$ for extra so I would bring a few extra towels If space allows. Other than that, I had a great stay at the rodeway inn and I would recommend it for others and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011