Tripadvisor
Lincoln

“Dinner was delicious”

La Vista Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Lincoln
Description: Italian Cuisine for Lunch or Dinner with a hint of American styled foods, Wood-Fired Flatbread Pizzas, Tantalizing Appetizers, Unique Salads, Sandwiches & Wraps, Daily Specials, Traditional & Non-Traditional Italian Entrees, House-made Desserts, Fresh Baked Focaccia Bread for Dipping in Olive Oil & Balsamic. The main bar features high end liquors and an extensive Italian & American wine list to enjoy... along with Signature Cocktails. Enhance your dining experience on our back veranda and try something new today... you won't believe your taste buds!!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is a big decision when it comes to getaways. Reviews for La Vista were on point. We went for breakfast earlier in day and dinner time for a romantic ambience. Our Italian meal was delicious. I started with a beat salad, my husband got perfectly cooked lamb chops and I got the homemade bolognese over pasta. Absolutely delicious, VERY similar tasting pasta and sauce to when I had this meal in Trastevere, Rome Italy. Excellent job in the kitchen, keep it up!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (263)

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Hubby and I had dinner here for NYE. We were a little late to make reservations and this place had availability. Didn’t expect much. This place was amazing. The atmosphere was nice. We had the most attentive waiter ever. Wish I could remember his name (he was bald, that’s all I got, lol). I had the eggplant lasagna which was amazing. I would easily drive the 2 1/2 hours just for their eggplant lasagna!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019

We really enjoy La Vista, the food is very good, nice ambience...great bar with a very welcoming and sociable vibe...wonderful bar staff, especially Jenny. When in Lincoln we always visit La Vista. Breakfasts are very good but on the slow side.

Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

We ate here and the food was good not great.Normal Italian fare.Best of this restaurant was the pizza we took out and ate at our Condo.Delicious !

Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meals and quiet atmosphere. Pizza, bruschetta, salads and desserts were all delicious. Service was great. Prices reasonable. Pizzas are big enough to share with 2-3 people.