All reviews massage chair whoopie pies breakfast buffet bacon hot tub lumber yard room was clean dining area stay there again new hampshire west lebanon front desk staff king arthur flour an upgrade first floor business trip bagels
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

What a great place.We wished we had more time to stay another night. Someone put a lot of thought into what the business traveier needs. Would highly recommend.
The beds were very comfortable. Showers were the best

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2019

This hotel was not the most modern but comfortable, clean and rustic. We enjoyed the Sunday brunch included with our stay. The pool was VERY cold so I mostly just stayed in the hot tub. It is very convenient to the highway, lots of amenities, and to attractions in both NH and Vermont.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Stayed here one night on the spur of the moment and we will definitely be back! It’s in a great location near lots of highways and ski hills. Large parking lot with free parking. Terrific front desk staff (Raymond during late evening check in and Aaron during early morning check out) were very friendly & helpful. The rooms are a little dated, but very clean and quite large. Good size bathroom with amazing water pressure (my pet peeve in hotels). Free breakfast - classic buffet breakfast stuff, but certainly enough choice for everyone to have a good meal to start the day. They have a small pool and a good size restaurant, so would be good for families. If you have any accessibility issues, request a room on the first floor – I don’t think they have an elevator.

For the quality and service, you can’t beat the price.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE. This hotel was by far the worst hotel experience I've ever had (and I've had a lot, I travel all the time for work). This place doesn't even deserve 1 star, there should be a negative option. There were several reasons why this place is so horrible:
1. The Smell - omg the smell. The chemicals hit you in the face when you walk in, I had an instant headache. The only reason I stayed was because I had to for work and had no other choice. I would have turned around and walked out if I was paying on my own.
2. Horrible Front Desk - The service was useless. I asked for help with the most basic of things and they just looked at me and said their manager had to do it. When I asked for the manager, they just stared at me. They didn't tell me when they would be in just said "come back".
3. Filthy Room - The room was so bad that when I dropped my shoe, a plume of dust came into the air off the carpet. I don't think they had cleaned the place since 1985. They just sprayed it down with that awful smelling chemical. My room key also didn't work the entire the time, I had to go to the front desk every single time I needed to get into my room. When at the front desk, I waited 10 minutes for someone to activate my card. The tiles in the bathroom were falling out and the smell of the room was unbearable. Both beds had huge dips in the middle and the pillows were OLD.
4. Multiple Credit Card Charges - When I put my card down for incidentals, they charged my card 24 times and didn't release it. I had $2,400 in charges. When I called the hotel to have them fix it, they said only the manager could help (big surprise) and then they disconnected me. When I called back they just sent me to a voicemail. I had to call my credit card company and cancel my account and get a whole new card. Huge pain in the ass.
This is a dirty, filthy, horrible place and it should be shut down. I beg you not to stay here, you will absolutely regret it. I've never been so disappointed in a hotel experience in my entire life. Find someplace else.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Luke Q, Front Office Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Hello Ashley,

I was very disappointed to hear that your stay did not go as planned. Here at the Fireside Inn & Suites, we place the utmost value on customer service and our guests' experiences. I know that many of the members of your group who stayed with us that weekend were very happy with their experience and I wish we had the opportunity to improve your stay as our guest. If you had brought any issues regarding the service or your room to me while you were staying here, we would have done whatever we could to make you as comfortable as possible. I was at the hotel during the majority of your stay and would have been happy to address any concerns you had while you were here. I will speak to my front desk agents to make sure that they are relaying to me any guest requests to speak to a manager.

In regards to the issue with your credit card, I looked into it personally and saw that there had been an issue in our system. I have made sure that any and all charges to your personal credit card had been released and refunded

As always, we appreciate feedback from our guests and I will share this with my fellow managers here at Fireside Inn. If you have any concerns you would like to address further, I would be happy to take the time to speak to you about them. I hope that the rest of your travels have improved.

Warm Regards,

Luke Quinlan
Front Desk Manager
Fireside Inn & Suites
West Lebanon NH
(p): 603-298-5900

Reviewed February 21, 2019

Convenient to the highway. Room was comfortable but average.
Several places in the area to eat. I ate at their in house restaurant but won't again. Too pricey and Not worth the cost, Breakfast service was Slow and choices were Club Store quality.

Date of stay: January 2019