$84
Residence Inn
$159
$79
$89
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
$119
$95
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
$104
Six South St Hotel(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Six South
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmassage chairbreakfast buffetwhoopie pielumber yardsausagehot tubroom was cleanoff the highwayfish ponddining areaindoor poolwi finew hampshireupon checkfront desk stafflarge tvpleasant stay
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying here recently and had a wonderful stay, very clean lobby and rooms. We had been on the road all weekend touring Vermont and New Hampshire, it's location makes it very convenient while doing this. Our complimentary breakfast at the breakfast buffet the next morning was very good, the lady running the buffet did an outstanding job and was very friendly. On our next trip to NH we will not hesitate to stay here again! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in Late January; due to Winter weather the view on arrival was not the best. Until you walked indoors and entered their warm and spectacular Lobby. My room was very clean, and it had Fireplace and one of those recliners with the built in massage. While I normally like to go out and explore a new area for my dining options, the lousy weather kept me in. But I was not disappointed, the menu at this Fireside Inn's restaurant featured locally grown products--even in January! The ambience of the dining area and the food were incredible. I slept like a baby in my room, and woke-up refreshed to face a day of meetings. My one complaint was that there were no bananas at the otherwise well stocked breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: If you are traveling alone, ask for one of the rooms with the massage chair and King-sized beds.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience witht the TripAdvisor community. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to be welcoming you back to the area soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here during one of the Gun Shows, The staff was extremly friendly and helpful. Our room was not ready to check in when we finished up with the Gun Show and the pleasant lady at the desk ask us if we would like to sit in the resturant area we could have a drink on her while our room was being cleaned. We were very gratful as we were extremly tired from working. When we arrived in our room we were very pleased as it had a fireplace and a chair massager. The room was pretty clean excpet we found alot of hair on the floor of the bathroom.
The bed was clean and comfortable. The shower was the worst, it was like it had no shower head on it and the water just sprayed around you while taking a shower. It was the worst shower I have ever taking. I strongly recommend that they look into this. They have a full Breakfast which was fantastic, fresh and hot and lots to choose from. Coffee was great too! I would recommend this place to all my friends and family. We sure will be back

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Kello Klee2012,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We have addressed the concern with the housekeeping staff in regards to the hairs on the bathroom floor and the shower nozzles have all been checked and replaced where needed. At the Fireside Inn & Suites we pride ourselves on a clean and comfortable room for all of our guests. We take these reviews very seriously and respond as quickly as possible to all feedback that we receive. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at fireside during a girls sporting event. By the time the event was over the restaurants in the area were closed. The staff of this hotel and host of the restaurant were so helpful in finding us food and letting us use their dining room! It was a generous and friendly act.
In addition our room was lovely with a fireplace and big screen tv and all the amenities for a cozy comfortable weekend. Even the breakfast buffet was terrific!

• Stayed: February 2013
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Here at the Fireside Inn & Suites, we take great pride in the service that we give our guests. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to accomodate your dining needs, and that you enjoyed your accomodations. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Recently stayed for a business trip to this location. Upon entering the hotel we were greeted by a friendly front desk staff attendant. The lobby was beautiful, especially the real stone fireplace - my favorite feature of the property. The room was well decorated with plenty of furnishings, including a fireplace and massage chair. The bed was comfortable, clean and the pillows were very comfortable. The room was well cleaned and smelled fresh. There were a lot of lights in the room which kept it well lit. There were cathedral style ceilings in the room I stayed in which made it more open. This feature was throughout - in the lobby and restaurant. It made the hotel more open and seem quite large for its 126 rooms. The waitress in the restaurant was very friendly and helpful. When traveling to this property I would recommend using a premium room where you have the fireplace and massage chair - it was very relaxing. I will be recommending this property to my family, friends, and co-workers. Thank you for a wonderful stay and for having us at your property.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BC Management N

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I am glad to hear that we were to you liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to the area soon.