“good burgers & good beer” 4 of 5 bubbles

Salt Hill Pub
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, New Hampshire
“good burgers & good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a pub but a four dot pub. I always stop here on my way home from DMC. The have good burgers (i like the firehouse) and good sandwiches w/ a nice house ale. otherwise i drink harpoon ipa. Two beers and a burger for under 20$. A great lunch IMO.

Service is spotty, i always have better service at the bar and if you there during live music it will be busy and loud. Servers are friendly but tend to get distracted by their regulars so if you're there for quick eats you need to be there during a quiet time.

They also have plenty of TVs for the sport fan. Too many IMO. I've been here with friends and it is nice to chat and eat if baseball is on - they keep the sound down.

Last and this is a big plus to me - they get a very mixed crowd, tourists, regulars and folks like me and b/c it has a nice vibe everyone always seems to be talkative and friendly. Its not Ireland but you can't get a burger like the firehouse in ireland or a decent beer!

• Visited July 2014

Hanover, NH
“Great Local Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We love SHP as our go-to casual date-night or gathering with friends spot. The food is good, the prices are reasonable, and when there is live entertainment it is usually very good. Do not expect quick service, we have often sat with empty glasses waiting for 15-20 minutes for the check or for the waitstaff to return for our credit cards.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hartland, Vermont
“Average food and sometimes very noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have eaten here a number of times and find it acceptable, but not anything very special. It is one of those places with multiple tv screens and it sometimes very noisy. The place is more peaceful at lunch time. I like their Rubin sandwiches and once had a fairly good pot roast dinner. The place is large and sometimes very busy. They have a second similar place in nearby Hanover, NH. I would not have any resistance to eating here again, but my expectations would not be high. This is not what these days is called "fine dinning", it is just an ordinary place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Live Music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

One of the only places in the Upper Valley with consistent live music. Good vibe, good people - most of who you need to know in the UV is here at some point.

• Visited May 2014
Netanya, Israel
“Great food and trivia!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a bite on the way back from Merrimack to montreal. It was Easter Sunday and we were happy to see the restaurant was open. The waitress was excellent-really upbeat and helpful! The clam chowder was to die for! Probably the best I ever tasted!!!!
I had a pesto chicken flat bread which was delicious, oozing with pesto and cheese! My companions ordered the eggplant parmigiana and the pulled pork nachos. My dish was definitely the best but t&e nachos came in a close second. Sunday is trivia night and while we did not actually take part we saw that there must be regulars who go and they all had teams and were competing. It looked like a lot of fun! Service was fast and we had an overall great experience! A great find, we will definitely stop in the next time we are in the area!

Visited April 2014