“la comida es muy buena!!!”

Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Gusanoz is owned by Maria Limon and Nick Yager and we pride ourselves on making the vast majority of our food from scratch using ingredients that would be found in a home kitchen in Mexico. We offer many authentic dishes as well as some TexMex favorites. Our recipes are derived from the food that Maria grew up with in Sonora and Durango, Mexico and our flavors remain authentic to her family's home cooking.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The best things come in small packages, and this is true for Gusanoz Mexican restaurant! My fiancé is from Mexico, and he said it is some of the most authentic Mexican food he has eaten since coming to New England.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were visiting St. Gaudens, left there famished and remembered a segment on Restaurant Impossible about this restaurant...so took a chance and found it on the Miracle Mile in Lebanon. Well...well worth the stop. Their homemade salsa let us know we were in for a treat. I am a fan of a good red Sangria, and theirs fit the bill! I had the Quesadilla Fajitas, hubby had their pork Carnitas and we were WOWED. Servings were generous, flavors were fantastic. Wish they were closer, but will revisit when we go to the Upper Valley again. Don't miss this. Thank you, Robert Irvine, for your "save."

Reviewed June 16, 2014

As it seems to have been noted on several reviews here, it is very difficult to find quality Mexican food not just in the Merrimack Valley, but in New Hampshire in general. However, I believe this restaurant does a very solid job of delivering some great Mexican flavors in a very relaxed setting. I am a big fan of Mexican rice and refried beans, and although their beans were a little underdone for my tastes, they definitely have good rice as a side. I had their Taco trio when my wife and I ate here and all three meats were cooked just right to make the tacos very delicious. It's definitely worth a stop if your passing through the area and craving some Mexican food (as my wife and I were!).

Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are no other restaurants to compare Gusanoz's to in the Upper Valley, but they are average. Certainly not comparable to Tucson's restaurants. There is a wide selection, but very limited for vegetarian options. The usual Mexican beers on tap or in bottles. The restaurant was made over in one of those "made for TV makeovers," but I find it to be very distracting, with a couple of tvs blasting away. The restaurant is small and noisy. It is also fairly stark, not the Mexican décor found elsewhere.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you like VERY hot salsa, they can get one for you ! I was amazed at how spicy it was and I loved it. Good service, good food and good, fresh nacho chips too !