“Great great Mexican Food”

Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Gusanoz is owned by Maria Limon and Nick Yager and we pride ourselves on making the vast majority of our food from scratch using ingredients that would be found in a home kitchen in Mexico. We offer many authentic dishes as well as some TexMex favorites. Our recipes are derived from the food that Maria grew up with in Sonora and Durango, Mexico and our flavors remain authentic to her family's home cooking.
Reviewed November 29, 2013

You MUST have tamales. We have eaten tamales around the country and nothing like these authentic wrapped in corn husk tamales. The staff MAKES the chips every night. Fresh peppers and home made beans with no grease. You MUST visit this restaurant. Meet the owners. Enjoy the ambience. You won't find a better restaurant in New England.

2  Thank T B

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had nachos,chips lightly covered with beef, olives,lettuce and the usual coverings. Had the enchilada plate,two cheese and one beef, rice and refries. The red sauce had a unusual taste that I didn't like. Flan desert was ok. The server was great ,informative and quick.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend loves Gusanoz! and I agree! We love the stuffed fried peppers, chimis, tacos, and the sides offered. Always cold beer on tap and great service. We visit often!

1  Thank trishlove
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I spend my life in restaurants. I spent an afternoon on the sidewalk outside of gusanoz, enjoying a late summer afternoon, simple well executed food, and caring service. Eat the chucharones, enjoy the
seasoned rice and beans (they use salt, without being heavy handed). The rellenos are delicate and almost souffle like, reminds me of a grandmother's rendition in northern Mexico... eat and enjoy. Interior design fits the location, but may leave something to be desired.

2  Thank BDL11
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very good Mexican food, excellent and fast service. I had vegetarian fajitas and there was more than enough for one person. Salsa a little spicy, just the way we liked it, with plenty of refills on the chips.

2  Thank Mary Ann D