“Great job”

Courtyard Hanover Lebanon
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Just one might for a meeting. Staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Friendly, clean, helpful, all come to mind. Easy access to Hanover and I89. Well done and kudos to Dakota and his staff.

• Stayed: August 2012
Kim L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Hanover Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. Our team takes great pride in delivering our guests superior and friendly service and I will be certain to share your feedback with them.

We look forward to seeing you at Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Hanover Lebanon

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Walked in on a Saturday afternoon asking for a deal on 3 King rooms on short notice....and got it! Greg at front desk was extremely helpful, and got us the rooms we needed in a hurry. Very clean, very comfortable rooms, great beds, pull out sofas, desk, large flat screen TV, fridge and microwave...big bathroom. Nice lounge where the whole family could hang out and visit. Friendly staff. Fresh, warm cookies at the front desk were a big hit with both the kids and adults! Coffee service was always fresh...and good! We ate a light breakfast in the restaurant, and though it was not included, it was reasonable and tasty. If I ever have to come back to the area, I'll be staying here!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon and for making us your preferred hotel in the area.. We look forward to welcoming you back and you can be assured that warm cookies will be waiting for you and your family.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

The courtyard is close to the Medical center and Dartmouth College. Ok everyone has got that. I stay at Marriott or Hilton hotels generally when I travel because of the quality and generally I'm not disapointed. Price/value is alway a consideration but not the only consideration when I travel. This property is living on the association with these other fine institutions. The front desk team expresses very little concern for their guest. To be fair the house keeping staff on the 4th floor were very friendly and asked if there was anything I needed with a big smile. The room was clean and I believe the result of pride the housekeeping staff take in their job. The breakfast waitress worked very hard to please, but she was the only one serving and I could she really wanted me to order the buffet not order from the menu. She took my order, but she and I knew it would be a while before I would get my breakfast. If you dont have a choice stay here, you'll sleep well and the hotel is clean, but ask for the 4th floor, where the friendly staff will make your day!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We had to make an unexpected trip to the medical center nearby and this hotel was recommended by the ICU staff. Our check in was quick, the bartender poured our wine and beer and understood that we wanted to take it back to our room, and they gave us a good rate. Room was spotless, bathroom and tub were well-stocked and clean, bed was comfy. Newspaper provided in the am was a welcome touch to take back to the hospital. Coffee in lobby was fine. Marriott may be our preference from now on, based on this experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We visited this hotel on a holiday and were surprised at the great service and food. Althugh we did not stay at this hotel I frequently stay at Fairfields their sister motel/hotel and simply love those places. Would eat there again !

Room Tip: I tell the clerk what I want and there are no negative surprises
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We spent one night at the Courtyard Marriot. It was conveniently located near the Dartmouth campus and situated in a quiet area right next to a nice grocery store.

Everyone who worked there was friiendly and responsive to our needs. The rooms were comfortable and quiet.

The only minor complaint was during breakfast where it seemed they were a bit oberwhelmed. When we arrived for their breakfast buffett, many of their hot items were out and it seemed like they did not have enough help. To their credit, I thought they were doing their best under the circumstances and they maintained a polite and kind demeanor.

Overall, we all had a nice experience and when we visit the area again, we would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed here for one night with our family. We arrived earlier than expected (11:30am) but were given one of our rooms that was ready. The front desk was pleasant, courteous, and very accommodating! Our rooms were comfortable and very clean. This was a great place to stay while visiting Hanover and surrounding areas in Vermont.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Element Hanover-Lebanon
#4 of 7 in Lebanon
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to Courtyard Hanover Lebanon? Share your experiences!