“Very pleasant”

Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The people at Baymont were so delightful to interact with. They were so friendly and helpful. They were so welcoming to have my dog there, and the hotel was pretty nice!!! I was very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontInn L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Daneel D,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality here at Baymont Inn & Suites, Lebanon, NH. We always strive to provide wonderful experiences to our guest and are thrilled to know that we met your expectations. We look forward to welcome you again.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at TripAdvisor.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The man on the evening desk was great. Offered us coffee and cookies, very nice guy with awesome customer service skills. Toilet clogged and he came up and plunged it for us! We were greeted by Dave on each day of our stay, on the 2nd day he asked if every thing was going ok and if there was anything we needed. All in all very good service.

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor if your a non-smoker.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gravy0310,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites, Lebanon NH. I will share your comments with the Staff as they are always glad to hear that guests were happy with their stay. My Staff and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lebanon, NH.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stay in a hotel 3-5 nights per quarter for business. I go cheap for the clients' sake. I recently had to stay in the area on two weekends and my usual hotel cranked the price so I looked around. I called the Baymont Inn and was given a price below the advertised price. I was skeptical but I decided to try it anyway. I am glad I did.

Both nights I was greeted by Dave. I have stayed in hotels for personal vacations that were as much as $850 per night and also Disney hotels and I can say that I have never had a more friendly check-in experience. He asked me what I wanted for dinner and then pulled out all the local menus I might like. He showed me the breakfast area and was just an overall friendly and helpful guy behind the counter. He asked me if I was part of the Wyndham Rewards program. I am and he found my account and submitted it. I went into the lobby about an hour later and he said hello to me by name. How often does that happen? I can't say enough about Dave, and no, I had never met the guy. Great employee for the hotel.

The rooms I have stayed in have been clean and well appointed for business travel. The Internet was as good as it gets in a hotel. My favorite part was that you set the temperature on the heating unit and then forget it. There was ZERO noise from the heating unit which is practically unheard of.

Again, I was staying there on 2 weekend nights. I heard practically no noise which made for very good sleep.

I have to stay in the area two night's this coming week due to a family member having surgery at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. I didn't even consider the other hotels in the area. I will be staying at the Baymont Inn.

Room Tip: I stayed on the fourth floor both times. No noise whatsoever.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
BaymontInn L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Mark M,
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad that you like our hotel room and amenities and customer service here at Baymont Inn, West Lebanon, NH. I will share your comments with our staff. We are continuously working on making our guests experience a positive one. Our staff is trained to meet and exceed guest expectation and we cannot be happier to know that we were successful in making your stay comfortable and as you said, I quote “Excellent Experience”. We would appreciate if you could spread the good words about our lovely hotel and its dedicated staff. We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Lebanon, NH.

Baymont Inn & Suites, NH

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed here for a few days and had no issues with anything. Desk staff smiling & polite, room was very clean, especially the sheets. Only issue if you want to call it that is it is the middle of the winter, snow is constantly being tracked in, tile floor is constantly being cleaned by staff but the carpet in the halls take a beating and could use a good cleaning.
I would not hesitate to stay here again, decent place!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Craig B,
Thanks for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am glad you like our hotel rooms and our friendly staff here at Baymont Inn West Lebanon, NH. Providing clean and pleasant hotel rooms is our foremost priority towards our guest. We continuously strive to provide our customers value for their money. We are happy to hear that you were impressed by our hotel, and service. Your satisfaction is important to every member of our team, and I am glad we were able to make your stay comfortable during winter by providing clean and comfortable environment. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again next time you visit.

Baymont Inn & Suites, NH

Reviewed February 20, 2014

good stay however morning desk staff not fully customer considerate. Price is reasonable and rooms are quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Eric J,
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize that you did not find the morning desk staff considerate. We continuously provide training to our staff to ensure great customer satisfaction. I hope you will see the difference next time you visit our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We saw the sign from I89 as we were heading north to Montpelier, Vt. and after our business we made reservations over the net and also noted some of the reviews for this hotel. Though most were good, some were very negative. We called the hotel, spoke to the front desk and inquired about the negative reviews and they were not aware of the issues. We took a chance, booked the room and found this place excellent. We even brought our Brittany who gave the place a two paws up badge of approval. Reasonably priced, quiet and clean. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the lower floor at the back; it was next to a exit door making entry/exit easy w/o goin...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Harry B,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am glad that you were impressed by Baymont Inn, West Lebanon, NH and its reasonably priced rooms designed to meet every guests needs. I and my staff are thankful to you for giving us five star rating on TripAdvisor. Your reviews are very important and valued to Baymont Inn, West Lebanon, NH as it helps us to improve and provide even greater customer satisfaction. We would appreciate if you share your experience with others. We look forward to welcoming you again.

All the best!
Vikar Kazi
Baymont Inn & Suites, NH.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This inn feels so homey and comfy. The rooms feel great and there are fridges and microwaves and lock boxes in the rooms. They leave some food and drinks out in the breakfast area for snacking while you stay here. Everything seems clean and upto date the bathrooms are great and they have a dish for the soap that you use after unwrapping it. It's the little things that really make a difference.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dmackeym

Dear Dmackeym,
Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor. I am glad that we were able to provide you the feeling of living in a lovely cottage up in the mountains here at Baymont Inn, West Lebanon, NH. Like you said, “little things that really make a difference”. These little things matter the most to us and we make extra efforts to ensure that we provide them to our guests to make their stay comfortable and memorable. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Lebanon, NH.

All the Best!!
Vikar Kazi
Baymont Inn, West Lebanon, NH.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Fireside Inn & Suites
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
Element Hanover-Lebanon

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites West Lebanon? Share your experiences!