“Wonderful Service-Impecable management”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed December 15, 2010

I went to Chili's yesterday and was greeted at the door by a friendly hostess, and a general manager who was visible throughout the restaurant and extremely friendly. The fact that the previous reviewer was so worked up over some honey-chipotle sauce really puts a negative light on a restaurant which I have had only good experiences at. I have NEVER been in an establishment where the GM made it a point to stop at EVERY table in the lounge to check on our dining experience. His name is Sean Moote and he is wonderful at what he does. When a restaurant runs out of sauce it is usually because a high volume of customers came into the restaurant unpredictably. The genetleman was given gift cards for free food, and that should be all that should be expected in that situation. I just wanted to get on here and make sure that whoever these corporate people who may read the bad review know that Chili's is my family's favorite restaurant, and the management and wonderful service are to thank for that. High recommendation!

Reviewed November 26, 2010

Ever had a restaurant in mind you enjoy just one thing on their menu and that's the reason you drove to their restaurant?
Well that was us on 11/24/10. Walked into Chili's thinking mmm looking forward to biting into some honey chipotle chicken crispers! Then to be be told by the waitress "they were out of sauce" I asked how could this happen it was only 6pm?? Your a chain restaurant how can something like this happen??
She went on to tell me that believe me your not alone" the chef forgot... and the staff was catching grief because of it...
I asked to speak to the manager to seek out how something like this could happen in the first place...guess my executive instincts took over....
Manager came to the table and offered her apologies...and after 5 minutes of talking she offered $10 in coupons for a future meal... i can say the waitress and manager did feel bad and I could have just taken the $10 but i felt it necessary to share with them that the chef or manager did not follow a simple check and balance process ordering and that someone dropped the ball! The words forgot, sorry and here's $10 is said/given to much... so i post this note in hope that someone in corp happens to read this review and does something to correct this type of poor order management.
for the record we did stay and eat some ribs but walked away disappointed that this would keep happening to others unless someone took the time to write a note warning others to limit expectations when walking into Chili's in West Lebanon NH so hense the reason for the review.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

the beef steak there is awesome! Very delicious! The place is clean, and the service is good. The price is a light higher, but it is reasonable and not ridiculous expensive. Overall, it is a place I would like to go again.

Reviewed November 10, 2009

It is a basic Chili's but the service is so slow . Had to chase the waitress around for the whole meal including the check.

Reviewed August 22, 2008

Overall, lunch was good. My husband and I started with an appetizer of Southwestern Egg Rolls, which were excellent. We ordered chicken caesar pitas for our meal. The fries were great, however, I had a bit of a problem with the caesar dressing on the pita - it tasted really strongly anchovy-ish. Which kinda ruined it for me. But the service was excellent. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive, and brought us refills for our sodas without us even having to ask. The restaurant and rest rooms were clean. Overall good, other than the anchovy part :).