“Great value”

Denny's
Ranked #37 of 68 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Denny's is an often overlooked dining option for us. This is complete comfort food at its best. We can always find something tasty that hits the exact spot. Portions are generous. Food comes piping hot. Really great family place.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife persuaded me to give them another chance. Sat for almost ten minutes with no server, and no coffee, till my wife finally went to the register to complain. Service continued to be slow and inattentive, and my "over easy" eggs came out crunchy. Only got another coffee as it got close to the bill.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to breakfast this morning, was seated at 9:17AM and, although they weren't very busy, I waited >5 minutes for the waitress to even notice me, then even longer for coffee. I finally ordered, and waited, and waited, and waited. I also sat without coffee refill during part of that time. After almost 30 minutes sitting there, I finally asked the manger what was wrong and he went to the register and came back and informed me that it had only been 19 minutes since I'd been seated. I looked at my watch, and it was exactly 9:46...or 29 minutes later, and still no coffee refill or food.

I told the manager that his 19 minutes was incorrect and he said "that's what is in the computer", and walked away. Even if I'd been wrong, the proper response should have been "I'm sorry and will check", not "my computer says you weren't waiting that long".

The most charitable thing I can think of is that the manager couldn't get from time stamp (do they really record when someone gets seated???) to duration, the most sinister is that the manger is manipulating the data to make their poor performance seem less awful.

We're fairly frequent customers at Denny's, or t least we were, but won;t be back after this treatment. There are many choices within a few blocks, don't need to be treated like trash.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

There are only a few places that give me a constant quality. The bathrooms are clean and the service is great.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

HOW CAN YOU SPOIL A FRIED EGG AND BACON ? DENNY'S DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB AT TERRIFIC LOW PRICES. When you are in a rush or need a quick reasonable "fix" the waitress is usually quick and helpful. Get a cup of coffee and relax with a newspaper get a print out of travel discount coupons always an adventure.