“Not so friendly”

Friendly Family Restaurant
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Not so friendly”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

5 of us went in for dinner at 5 pm on a Saturday night. There was only 4 other tables with people at them.
We were seated promotly. Our beverage order was taken and delivered quickly. Our waitress came to take our order. We had gone to Friendly's because of their new menu items. While we were waiting for our entries and due to the wait time for them, we asked about some refills of beverages. Our waitress acknowledged us and then disappeared. When she came around again 10 minutes later to wait on a different table one of my companions mentioned the drinks and she snapped and yelled "I know".
5 more minutes and we got the drinks. Another few more minutes and we got our food.
Our entries were good, but not great. Vegetables and pastas were luke warm. After the main meal we all had happy ending sundaes. Which had us waiting another 15 minutes before we received them. It will be a long time before I return here.

• Visited October 2013

Lauderhill, Florida
“Great for breakfast!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a quick place for breakfast other than your generic fast food drive-thrus. And we were starving since we hadn't had dinner the night before! We were seated immediately and given a fresh carafe of coffee on our table. We ordered 2 combo breakfasts and had eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes and French toast. My husband had a glass of milk while I enjoyed the coffee and our tab was under $16. Great food at a great value!

• Visited April 2013
South Burlington, Vermont
“Consistently good meal and fast service”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Friendly's in West Lebanon is always good. We have been several times. The food is good, friendly and fast service, and it's always clean when we are there. They are always busy for lunch and dinner. It's nice to have some healthy choices on the menu, to balance out the naughty ice cream for dessert of course. We will continue to go back.

• Visited August 2012
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“quite good”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

we were greeted by a very pleasant manager who showed us to our seats, the server was friendly and pleasant. I am on restriced diet so she able to assist me in finding foods that fit my diet. It s a family restaurant so it s orientated towards families with kids.
Food good, service good, all in all pleasant experience.

• Visited August 2012