“Excellent service and food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #27 of 69 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Visited this restaurant both days I stayed in White River Junction VT. Quality food for decent price. The thin sliced Rueben sandwich and onion rings were extremely good. Would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Nice place for lunch and dinner. The staff are friendly and will go out of their way to help you. My wife and I eat there 2x's a week. Never disappointed with the food and service.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

So when my wife and I travel we have a rule of not eating in chain restaurants. But frankly, there aren't a lot of dining options in West Leb and we found ourselves there on a rainy, miserable night. Applebee's was just down the street from our hotel and we didn't have to turn across traffic to get to it so we pulled in. We were greeted promptly and taken to a nice booth. The young lady who waited on us was pleasant and much more articulate than most teenagers. On the menu is a page of "2 for $20" which includes an appetizer and two entrees. The price worried me a little but the waitress recommended this option and we went for it. We ordered boneless wings for an app and they were excellent; more than what we wanted, though. I got a 7 oz. steak that was tasty, tender and cooked exactly the way I ordered it. It came with baked potato and nicely steamed fresh vegetables. My wife got a pasta thing with some meat or fish (I don't recall which) and she enjoyed it a lot. With two iced teas, tax and tip we ate for $32 and had a really nice meal. I have eaten in high end steakhouses where the entrees are $50 and been less satisfied than I was at this Applebees. Go figure. I don't know if we just hit it on a good night or if this is standard at this Applebees. At any rate, if we stay in West Leb again we will go back.

1  Thank Andy132
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Stopped in on Father's day at lunch. Expected a madhouse, but customer traffic was steady not crazy. We chose to sit at the bar. Good attentive service from Cory the bartender, food came out quickly and was good. Drinks looked good but we stuck with sodas. Had the triple appetizer and two (different) chicken salads. Better experience here than at the other large chain down the road. Will be back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Reviewed July 28, 2008

It's always a wait to get a table so it's better to call ahead for reserved seating. The food is really good here -- love the Margarita's!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook