“great lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Seven Barrel Brewery - CLOSED

The Seven Barrel Brewery
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An American style pub brewery offering something for everyone! Brewing fine and fresh ales - 8 on tap to choose from. Full-service menu and a full children's menu.
Keene, New Hampshire
“great lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

stopped here for lunch and we were suprised at the diverse menu. I was wanting a burger so this is what I ordered. it was very good and the hand cut fries were excelent. my wife ordered the "CHEVRE SANDWICH" it has goat cheese with chicken. it was very good as well. our server was very nice. the atmosphere is a bit dated and the place really could use an update and or a good cleaning. not to say its dirty just a bit weathered. we will most likely come again as it was a good overall experience.

• Visited June 2014

Hinesburg, Vermont
“Everyone had the coats on for lunch, cool place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had lunch on an early March Sunday 2014. Food was ok, Beer tastful, service average. Do not take off your winter jacket. It was like having a picnic outside only inside. Cold inside. When I asked the server if it was cold, she replied "I don't know". Well it was, we put our jackets on.

Be prepared.

• Visited March 2014
Vermont
“Incredibly surprisingly good food and beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in to check out the beer and stayed for lunch. The staff are very kind and friendly. The beer is terrific and the food delicious! I was allowed to order off of the dinner menu and I choose the Jäger Schnitzel. I had already ate just an hour prior to our visit and assumed I'd be taking most of my meal to go. I was wrong. I had to stop myself from eating just so I could have a little to taste again the next day. I believe the beer I had was the Double Red. It was perfect! My husband thoroughly enjoyed his beer and food as well. This place is a must stop if you are in the area. I will be going back to get more of their wonderful food and beer soon!

South Deerfield, Massachusetts
“The steak sandwich au jus and big crunchy onion rings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stopped on our way home from skiing Sugarbush, and my daughter and I had an efficient, no pencil, waitress that brought us our food as requested and paid the right amount of attention to us. Refills on iced tea and their root beer were free. We took a doggie box and our full stomachs for the 90 miles home. Our 2nd visit, but not our last.

• Visited January 2014
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Great Beer and Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Wow this place has a great selection of beer that they brew in-house. We had very little wait coming in and the staff was very pleasant. The burgers were great along with the French fries. I had beer and my friend had wine. The Riesling wine was very good and the beer was full of flavor. We could not stay for the band that was playing that night but plan to come back again to check them out.

Visited December 2013