“Great Pizza!”

Lebanon Village Pizza
Ranked #23 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 3, 2013

While visiting NH we wanted some pizza and this was the only place that we could find that was within delivery distance so we tried it. It actually turned out to be some of the best pizza we had all had in years. We ordered something with feta cheese, but I cannot remember what type of pizza it was. We ordered an extra large, had enough for 2 people to have lunch the next day. My only regret is that I was not there long enough to order from there again. If I go back I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The pizza was great. Its a great place for the family and the kids enjoy the cave like decor and atmosphere. The staff are great but the place is mostly self-service. I thought the prices were more in line with a fuller service restaurant, but I would happily eat there again.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Ok non-pizza menu, noting exceptional. Pizza tends to be more greek than Italian.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

The pizza wasn't bad for the normal Village Pizza Style. It wouldn' be my first choice, but its pretty reasonable and the food is decent for the type of place it is. If you are looking for good pizza I used to say go to Ramuntos but they have gone down hill to. I'd try Ziggys in West Lebanon (Pizzas not bad but they don't put enough cheese on it) or Cantore's, they both just opened within the last several months and both are good not great.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lebanon, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 28, 2009

a.k.a "The Cave"... They have a small yet cool indoor waterfall as well as a Terminator replica. They call it "The Cave" because it literally looks like a cave on the inside (man-made of course). The food is absolutely delish! They need to rethink the Pizza sizes though... a medium looks like a small..

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook