“Always Fresh”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is only the second Moe's I have visited. It completely met my expectation based on the first. The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere cheerful. The staff is always friendly too. Will return again sometime!

1  Thank designerista
There are newer reviews for Moe's Southwest Grill

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Not bad, but missing a whole lot of flavor. I always like the ice of Moe's. The food LOOKS great, but it lacks that real Mexican flavor I love. I'm not just talking "hot" or "spicy", there is just a general blandness to the food. Other than that, the place is great.

1  Thank Stevens B
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Consistent food and reasonable prices are nothing new to Moes. Located in a mall not far from the highway. Comfortable interior, lots of parking. Menu takes a little time to read if you are new to Moes.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you haven't been to Moe's, you are missing something in great casual dining..it is simply great. You can help yourself to the salsa, the guacamole is wicked good, and the staff, who shout greetings, are enthusiastic. The food is good too...go soon and see for yourself. Just don't look for the Mariachi band

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I just visited Moe's this afternoon. We both love Mexican food. We had burrito's. I had beef, she had chicken. They were awesome and it totally hit the spot. It's a little bit more expensive than say Subway but the food is much better. The fillings tasted like they were very fresh and prepared onsite.

Just saw a bad review of this restaurant and I don't understand why. Not a lot of explanation either. It looks like a disgruntled customer to me. Someone who has no real complaint but does have an axe to grind?

The restaurant is bright and new and very professionally done. I don't know how big Moe's is or if it is a chain but I have seen them before and know of a couple other locations, one in Williston, VT. I forget where the other one was. This is a great little restaurant and we'll visit again.