Review Highlights
This was my favorite coveered bridge. There was a nice area to photograph it. and the photos came out amazing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Pastor-456
Moscow, Pennsylvania
Packard Hill Covered Bridge

Reviewed June 26, 2019
Edward W
Statesville, North Carolina

All reviews parking area covered bridge new hampshire vehicle sights vermont
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed exploring for covered bridges in Vermont and New Hampshire. The roads were nice to travel on and it was very scenic.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

Touring New Hampshire, we tried to revisit a lot of covered bridges, waterfalls, and other sights. A lot of the bridges have a brown sign indicating the bridge number. Watch for the signs. This is number 67. The address is in Lebanon and the address is Riverside Drive. There is a parking area. The bridge is one vehicle at a time and to foot traffic. .

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 31, 2019

We drive across this bridge frequently, going from our veterinarian to downtown Lebanon. we've also walked by it on the rail trail on a number of occasions. Yesterday was beautiful, so I parked in the nearby rail trail parking and walked the bridge. There is also parking on the other side, by a small picnic area, so it's really easy to explore the area. I was fortunate enough to be there while kayaks were practicing on the Mascoma river rapids below, weaving back and forth. One guy resting along the bank told me that there is an upcoming race.

This is not an old bridge, because it was re-build in the early 1990's, but it's construction and style are classic. It's apparently the latest of a half dozen in the same spot, going back to the late 1700's.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank AndyV2011
Reviewed October 8, 2018

This happened to be the first stop my husband and I made on a driving tour of different covered bridges throughout New Hampshire and Vermont. The first sight of your first covered bridge is pretty special, even with a smaller one like this, but it is something you don't forget. This is a smaller bridge, but it's beautiful, and beautifully built. As a history buff, it was neat to learn what we could about each bridge, and the views from the bridge and around the bridge were so peaceful.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Colleen C
Reviewed November 17, 2017

There are many of these covered bridges about and all quirky and different. Picturesque place and lovely walks around.

Date of experience: October 2017