“Such a Wonderful Experience”

Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Such a Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We're so fortunate to have found such a wonderful hotel to stay at for a month while we were waiting to close on our new home. The staff was extremely accomodating and friendly, always making sure we had everything we needed. From day one they went out of their way to make sure our two young kids were enjoying their "adventure" of staying in a hotel. The staff took the time to genuinely get to know us. This hotel has a very home away from home feel - the many gathering areas, the daily breakfast and the weeknight dinners allow many opportunities to mingle with other guests. The rooms, pool, dining areas and overall hotel were very clean, birght and welcoming. We will definitely be coming back and advising our friends and family to do the same.

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom suite on the first floor with very private views of the woods behind the hotel...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
LebRes, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your Residence Inn experience with the Trip Advisor readers. We strive to create a welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests and I'm glad to know we hit the mark with your family. Congratulations on your new home!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently had two surgeries done at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital, and I needed to stay overnight, as the second surgery was to start early on Tuesday morning. The first surgery ended in the late afternoon on Monday, and I was tired and hungry. I arrived at 5 PM and the staff made sure I had a comfortable room, a hot supper to eat, And a wake up call in the morning. Everyone was so nice, and this made my surgical ordeals so much easier to get through. They also fed my husband breakfast and helped him get underway in the snow storm that arrived.
The rooms are large and well appointed. The beds comfortable, and the tv large and easy to see without my glasses (which was important that night).
They have a pool, and are also close to a local Co-op grocery, a Mexican restaurant and a State of New Hampshire Liquor store.
I have stayed at other places in Dartmouth, but this is my favorite! Thank you!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
LebRes, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
What an honor to make it onto your favorites list, thank you. It's always nice to know that our guests are able to stretch out and relax while at our hotel regardless of their purpose of travel but even more pleasing to hear that you were well taken care of during a challenging time. I hope your next visit is purely pleasure and we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon.
Wallingford, Connecticut
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Several groups were meeting at the hotel, so we had several requests concerning room set-ups, room locations, checkin times, etc. The hotel was VERY accommodating and helped us work all the arrangements out to our satisfaction. The staff is very nice and attentive. The rooms were well set up and the beds very comfortable. We did have a small issue with breakfast our first day with food being out, but other than that it was a smooth stay. And while it is a little bit of a walk, the ability to work out at the River Valley Fitness Club was excellent. A first rate fitness center. Nice place, good visit, we'll be back.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
LebRes, Director of Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We recognize the challenges of coordinating large groups and I'm pleased to know that our staff was able to accommodate your needs. I'll share your praise with the staff and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very uncomfortable bed, cold room, thin blankets, awful linens. The place was very clean, the housekeeping staff kind, front desk not at all interested in customer experience. The hallways smell like a dormitory.
We will not return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank catherine4443
I am extremely sorry that you were so unhappy with your stay at our hotel. To say the least, we do not take this type of review lightly. I would appreciate the opportunity to do whatever
we can to encourage you to give us another chance to provide a better stay. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you're in town so that we can make it up to you.
Sherbrooke, Canada
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Good value, room with kitchen and living room, comfortable bed nice double sink bathroom, one night stay but planning to go again. Breakfast included but service finishing at 10h00. At 9h45, everything was gone but bananas and dried cereal...Indoor pool, so good if weather is not nice outside. Nice break for our trip from Boston airport to Sherbrooke, QC.

Room Tip: When I mentioned that I usually reserve through internet agencies, the receptionist matched their pr...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us on your way to QC and for taking time to comment on Trip Advisor. I'm happy that our spacious suites provided all you needed to take a breather on your long trip. I look forward to welcoming you back.
reading
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I found it on Trip Advisor and booked through Expedia. It was just as advertised. The room was clean and spacious. I was here for a weekend ski trip to nearby Dartmouth Skiway. No complaints about any of it. There are several restaurants nearby and a good grocery store in the adjacent parking lot. The room had a full kitchen so I went to the store and cooked my breakfast in the room. They have a nice pool and the TV's in the room are good size. The staff was very helpful and people in the area were very friendly. I had a nice trip.

Room Tip: Any room will be good.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
I appreciate the time you took to review our hotel and share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. Our spacious suites are the perfect choice to stretch out after a long day of skiing. I'm glad you had a nice trip and hope to welcome you back again soon.
NE PA
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The room was spacious and spotless and the bed very comfortable. I was a little concerned when a bevy of tween girls tumbled out of the elevator on their way to a sleep-over birthday party in the room next to ours, but we did not hear one peep from their all night celebration. (Unlike other hotels we have stayed at where you hear someone turning over in bed.)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mamabNePa
Not one bad thing?... Phew! Thank you. I'm glad to hear that our new beds added to the comfort of your stay in our spacious suites and you were able to get a good nights rest. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Courtyard Hanover Lebanon
#4 of 7 in Lebanon
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon? Share your experiences!