“Dinner nice place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Saint Jerome, Canada
“Dinner nice place”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We take the special steak and scallops ,excellent food , service and atmosphere was good.nice place to stop

New Durham, New Hampshire
“Moonbeam Delicious!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Such a delicious surprise! Excellent food, fine presentation and service, warm decor and atmosphere. Reasonable prices. Have thoroughly enjoyed both breakfast and dinner at the Moonbeam. Breakfast has everything from tasty hot coffee, to Belgian waffles, Nova Scotia salmon omelette and the best red bliss home fries with eggs and anadama toast. For dinner we've enjoyed appetizers like goat cheese fritters,seafood cakes and steamed mussels. My chicken with a mushroom marsala wine sauce was excellent as was our steamed tuscan fish fillet. All come with a yummy salad and a basket of warm, homemade bread. Don't miss it!

• Visited April 2013
Thornton, New Hampshire
“Breakfast was awesome!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nine of us went to the Moonbeam for brunch on Easter Sunday. It's bright, clean and comfortable. Love the light pendants. Chairs are really comfie. Table is big enough that we weren't bumping elbows. Food is EXCELLENT! We'd considered going to the Mountain View Grand for Easter brunch at a cost of $38/adult, $15/12 & under. We're glad we decided to go to the Moonbeam...Nine of us ate huge and delicious dishes for a total of $111 plus tip. Gigantic chocolate waffle covered in fresh fruit. My husband raved about the breakfast burrito. Luckily, he couldn't eat it all, so I got to take a portion for lunch the next day and I concur it was deelish. Parents had quiche - the largest slices of quiche I've ever seen - and they particularly loved the sauce (I think it was a red pepper sauce)! I had the traditional eggs over easy accompanied by perfectly seasoned garlic red potato home fries and Anadama bread toast. I haven't had Anadama bread since I was in college! I can't wait to visit Lancaster again and go for lunch...and dinner...and maybe just dessert. Thank you, thank you, thank you owners of the Moonbeam for bringing your talents to Lancaster, NH!

1 Thank ayuhlovenh
Brussels
“Innovative and consistently excellent”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The daily specials are worth investigating - this evening I enjoyed a single perfectly cooked lamb lollipop with parmesan polenta starter followed by the freshest sea scallops cooked to the second. My wife went for the mozzarella with fresh tomato and basil sauce and a main course of espresso rubbed perfect medium rare steak. Service was fabulous and the ambiance is charming. This was out third dinner there, all were excellent and we are already looking forward to our next visit.

1 Thank MussEllsvan
Littleton, New Hampshire
“Great Place in Lancaster”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We don't live too far away, but we don't get up north too often. We just happened to be in the Lancaster area around lunch time & the Moonbeam Cafe had really been on our list of a place to try. We are sure glad we did. It is a GEM in the North Country! We had the Lentil & rice soup, and Fish & Chips. Both were excellent. The ambiance is nice, and the service and food were great. After looking over the full menu, we DEFINITELY want to get back up there for dinner! It is not too far away, and on our experience worth the trip! The menu is wonderful, and there are just so many dishes that we would like to try both for lunch and dinner. We certainly feel comfortable recommending the Moonbeam Cafe!

1 Thank Life-travelers