The Summit Resort
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
The Naswa Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$139
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$119
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$134
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$129
$95
Birch Knoll Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsmaster bedroomwasher and dryersignature suiteindoor poolfull kitchentop floorweirs beachrefurbished unitsfirst floorsecurity depositjacuzzi tubnice condosand volleyballplayground for kidsdaily cleaningbreakfast bar areamain office
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was with a group of 5 other ladies who took advantage of a groupon and had an amazing weekend. The unit was much better than expected and fit all of our needs. The front desk personnel were super friendly and offered suggestions when we were torn between a couple of Halloween events to check out. We enjoyed the use of the pool, roman tub and some used the suana and raquetball court. If we had had more time we would have also used the ping pong table and perhaps the fitness room, ok, maybe not the fitness room :-). As it was, we took walks around the property; even though the weather wasn't ideal, it didn't dampen out spirits. We were quite impressed with the function room and if I can talk my daughter into it when she is ready to get married - it would be an awesome location for a destination wedding. We had just two minor blips - our first night we got a knock on the door (from our upstairs neighbors) at 9:45pm asking us to quiet down - we did the best we could - but we were honestly only talking and laughing - no tv or radio were even on. The was also some confusion about retrieving the deck furniture in anticipation of the upcoming storm, but I believe that was sorted out. All in all we had a FANTASTIC time and hope to make this an annual event.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Dcutillo, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Sound like your group had a great time together at the Summit. The resort really is ideal for group outings with the size of our units and the amenities we offer. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time in the Amenities Center. The pool area always reminds me of a tropical experience.

I will be sure to pass your positive feedback onto the Desk staff. They do a great job at offering helpful area information to guests.

Thanks again for giving us a try through the Groupon deal. We hope that your group decides on a repeat visit next year.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend with our two small children (4 and 2). We used a Groupon Deal. What a wonderful place for families! The room and the indoor pool was well above our expectations. The room itself was huge...like staying in an apartment. It had everything we could have needed and we actually wished we where staying longer to be able to use the room too its full capability. The pool was absolutely amazing. There is a smaller pool that’s only 2 feet deep with a little slide which was perfect for my son who can't swim yet. Then the larger pool with a longer slide which my husband and daughter really enjoyed. We felt like we where in our own little paradise all weekend and barely even had to leave the resort. The front desk staff was always very helpful and friendly. We will certainly be back again! Thank you Summit Resort for making our stay perfect. :)

Room Tip: We where in a 3rd floor corner unit and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Melissa M
Dcutillo, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

A memorable family experience is probably the best endorsement we can get. The Summit is a great spot to enjoy the amenities, explore the area and relax in our spacious 2 bedroom suites. I am glad both of your kids had fun with the split pool and slide setup. I will pass your positive feedback on to the front desk staff.

Thanks for visiting with us through the Groupon deal. We hope to see you at the Summit again in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I have been staying at The Summit off and on since she was pregnant with our first daughter ten years ago. I cannot say enough about it! It is just over an hour from where we live and when we get there we feel so completely far away from the everyday grind as soon as we pull in the mile long driveway. (A baker's dozen mile maybe). Everything from the cleanliness to the size of the rooms to the amazing indoor pool is perfect. Yeah the walls and ceilings are a bit thin but that's not really an issue for us. Kinda takes me back to my apartment days... But every time we've been there, every guest around us has been respectfully quiet enough by nine o'clock. People are on a mini vacation; let em live a little. Live a little yourself.
Don't believe that obnoxious reviewer above. Belelieve the general manager's response. I've never met ANYONE not friendly and courteous there. It figures that the idiot creating the problem is simple enough to think that he'll just give the place a bad review and somehow he's redeemed for his behavior.
The Summit is as good as it gets. Even the air feels good. I miss it just typing this.
Oh, and if you're thinking of bringing your Xbox, the TV's do have HDMI so bring your own cable. That's the only thing in ten years that the place didn't have that I needed.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Shamorryl

I am happy to hear that you and your family have been enjoying the Summit for so many years. A repeat customer like yourself is a sure indicator that we are doing a few things right. I am sure your daughter enjoys the indoor pool during your stays with us.

Having a familiar destination so close to home is a great way to unwind and spend some quality time with the people you care most about. I hope we can continue to provide you with this type of positive hospitality experience for years to come.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The Summit Resort was very nice, rooms were very large and well appointed with full kitchen, open kitchen, dining and living room, large balcony and 2 bedrooms. Master bedroom is very large, has a queen bed, and bathroom with jacuzzi tub. Second bedroom has 2 twin beds and adjoins to a bathroom with washer and dryer and stand up shower stall.

Couch folds out to queen sized bed, mattress was very very thin, and of poor quality. It was fine for small child, but no adult would want to sleep on it.

I was surprised that both the bedrooms and living room had old tube tvs and a "Realistic" Radio Shack brand 80s analog stereo. This definitely needs updating.

Beds were OK overall, not too comfortable, and could use updating as well.

Playground was nice, and indoor pool facilities are great.

Overall, the beds and unit could be updated, but were very clean and well kept. COuld use updating, but would go back and recommend to friends/family.

Room Tip: End units are larger and have windows on sides of unit, making it brighter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank john55c
Dcutillo, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

It sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us in a standard 2 bedroom suite. All of the rooms at the Summit are quite spacious. These units do have some features that are scheduled for updates, but the maintenance staff does an excellent job keeping them in great shape. As you mentioned, all of our units feature in-room amenities like a full kitchen and dining area that are hard to find anywhere else in the area. I always say they are a great value for what the rooms have to offer.

If you are looking for a recently renovated unit for your next stay, try our deluxe 2 bedroom deluxe suite. These rooms include recent updates like flat screen TVs and king beds. In terms of the facilities at the resort, I am glad you enjoyed the amenities during your visit. Our amenities center is second to none in the Lakes Region.

Thanks again for choosing the Summit Resort. I realize vacation time is hard to come by these days and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have been coming to the summit for skiing in the winter and the summertime. Overall, I love this place. It's better than a hotel; they provide washer and dryers in the room! Even the laundry soap!!! The best part about the summit is that it's extremely friendly staff will go
Out of their way to help you and they are always updating things! We loved have the coffee in the room and shampoos now which they didn't have before but clearly they take guest comments in to consideration :-). It was nice being here this time and having wi-fi
In the room, most places charge but they dont! Made emailing for
Work less of a hassle!
In a nut shell, you cant beat they're deals and the pools are awesome
The rooms are spacious and perfect for families. I love the fully equipped kitchen, makes
Cooking for
My family
A lot easier than eating out

I highly
Recommend the summit if you want a place to
Go with your family and is reasonable cost wise!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Sky P
Dcutillo, General Manager at The Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

It is always great to hear positive feedback from a repeat customer. At the Summit we have been making strides to improve the hospitality experience for our renters. As a result we now offer the items you mentioned and also provide wireless internet for our guests. I am glad you recognized and appreciated these efforts.

The resort really is a great deal for the area considering our location and what we provide. I hope to see you visit with us again soon. Thanks for choosing the Summit Resort.