“Always tasty - bring hungry people!”

Fratello’s Italian Grille
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Always tasty - bring hungry people!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We always eat here when in town. The staff went out of their way to make it a fun meal for a 2 year old - not an easy task! The food was delicious, and the wine was generous. The piano player was also nice - it added ambiance, but wasn't overly loud.

Visited July 2013

Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
“Italian food at it's BEST!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a couple's dinner for my birthday there. It was Friday night and they were BUSY! but made our dinner so special. There was a guitar player/singer at the bar upstairs who was actually fabulous, and the food was ALL stellar. It was remarkable, and I wish I lived closer!

Visited August 2012
Wentworth, New Hampshire
“Who Knew? They Nailed the Beef Stroganoff!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I went for Lunch craving one their Great Italian meals but
One of the "Specials" of the Day was Beef Stroganoff so we both decided to try it.
It was amazing! The Beef was Tender and Moist and the Sauce had a lovely delicate beef flavor. It was served over Bow Tie Pasta which was cooked perfectly!
The fresh Chives and Parsley that topped it made for a beautiful presentation.
We enjoyed every bite! The portion was so big we both took home half of our meals. The Chef's special was Perfect!!! If you get a chance to try this you won't be sorry. Caesar Salad continues to be Good, Freshly Shaved Parm. Cheese and not overdressed. The Hot moist breadsticks are always a treat. Once again the Staff was friendly and efficeint.

• Visited April 2013
Bristol, New Hampshire
“A nice night out”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

upscale italian restaurant in the area. I love the decor, and food is good. Nice selection of food and drink, and perfect for a night out , better for the date than the family outing. Has parking, reservations accepted. I would recommend in general. They have a nice piano bar, have to ask when this is going on. I only know it is there \Sunday lunch time.

Visited August 2012
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had dined at this place several times in the past. We had not been for several years but found that it was as good as ever. Good Italian food is hard to come by in ski country and both my entree and my wife's were outstanding. We asked for something romantic and quiet (it can get loud, especially on a busy Saturday night), and got the table in the old vault. (Building used to be an old bank)

• Visited February 2013