Lake Opechee Inn and Spa
$66
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$79
Great 4.5/5
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
$119
Very Good 4/5
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$189
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
$159
$125
Travelocity
The Naswa Resort(Laconia)
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgas fireplacefeather bedsteak and seafoodcomfy chairscontinental breakfastjacuzzi tubyogurtallow dogsgolden retrieverrobin roomlike sleeping on a cloudon site restaurantbeautiful roomwonderful hoteldifferent themerelaxing weekendcan't wait to go back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Friday Room for his Birthday. The room was wonderful and well appointed including a king sized bed, sitting area, 2 person jacuzzi tub in large bathroom, and beautiful balcony overlooking Lake Winnasquam. We both enjoyed some spa time upon check in and then headed over to a delicious dinner at the O Steakhouse attached to the Inn. We highly recommend the lobster mac n cheese, perfection! We can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just got home from a two night get away, we stayed in the Raymond suite , it's huge the bed and chairs in front of the fire place are so comfortable, wife loved the hot tub in the room, sitting on our deck watching the sun fade behind the mountains made it a little bit of heaven found. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, they go out of there way to make it a stress free getaway. Try the O restaurant, bring your appetite portions are huge lobster Mac and cheese yum. All I have to say is we will be back very soon

1  Thank Dean W
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I haven't taken a real vacation in years and really needed a break. After reading the good reviews, and seeing there was an on-site spa, I decided to book a two-day trip to Lake Opechee Inn & Spa. And am I glad that I did. The innkeepers are great! I got a great special that included some cool treats. The lakeview room (The Friday Room, 100) with a fireplace, and jacuzzi was just what I needed to really relax. The room has a great ambiance with plenty of space to just relax. The bed is super comfortable! The breakfast was good - something like hardboiled eggs (or something other than yogurt) would really make this place shine (I actually would have given a 4.5 stars because of this but rounded up). There is a room with a pool table with a fireplace and a puzzle set out on a table (I stopped on my way back from dinner and placed a few pieces), lots of books throughout the hotel, and plenty of space to just enjoy the quiet. I had a fabulous dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed a great spa package. I really can't recommend Opechee higher. I will definitely be going back anytime I need some R&R.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank HappyCamper613
Montana2, Owner at Lake Opechee Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

So glad to hear how much you enjoyed your time here with us! When renovating, we really wanted to give our guest the "at home" feel which inspired the many books throughout as well as the games in our lodge room that many of us grew up playing. Our puzzle table is also quite popular as well; its great to know how many are involved with completing it. Thank you for your feedback regarding our continental breakfast. We have now added hard boiled eggs to our selections and are contining to seek other "protein-packed" breakfast options for our guests. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations; helping us continue to exceed expectations and give the ultimate experience to all of our guests.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

went on a date for my husbands birthday, alone time. the room was very nice, big. had a great view of the lake. the bed was so big it had a stepstool. very romantic. fireplace, 2 person jacuzzi in the bathroom. fridge and a counter. it was close to home and needed i nice evening. we had dinner at the resteraunt on site called " O ", the food was out of this world. great dining! room was nice lakeview, good free breakfeast. it was a little pricey than what i would usually pay, over 200. pn including tax is a little more, but for a birthday , close to home date night, it was worth it.

Room Tip: lake side with a balcony, themed rooms. we had the nautical room/pretty.
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

It is on a lake and our dog swam in it multiple times a day during our stay. He loved it. Nice spa, I had a great massage there. The operators/ staff are very dog friendly. Not a far drive from Boston, a good place to get out of the city and chill.

• Stayed: August 2012