“Fun, Sun, Music, good food”
Review of NazBar & Grill

NazBar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The "World Famous" NazBar & Grill is one of our guests' favorite reasons for returning year after year to Lake Winnipesaukee. There's always something happening here! Guests can lounge by - or even IN - the lake while enjoying beachy cocktails and cold beers, as well as a full line of non-alcoholic beverages that are perfect for the kids. Listen to music and other entertainment while hanging out with family and friends. The beach bar is even fun on rainy days! Giant tents are set up, the outdoor heaters are turned on, and flat-screen TVs are perfect for catching the big game or race. At night, the NazBar is just as much of a hotspot! Hang at the fire pit as the temps cool off. Early in the afternoon or later at night, the NazBar & Grill is THE place to be in Laconia! Come by boat, bike or car! The NazBar & Grill is always a great time... Live entertainment, events and specials are always on tap!
Salem, Massachusetts
“Fun, Sun, Music, good food”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The Nazbar is a great place to visit, especially if your boating on the lake. We always make a stop here when boating. You can pull up to their dock with your boat, grab a bite to eat, listen to their live bands, sit under the cabana's or sit in the lake and enjoy your favorite beverage. Non alcoholic if your boating naturally.

Visited May 2014

connecticut
“Always go back...”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love the NASWA and it's accompanying Nasbar every year. Since they have introduced the new restaurant, The Blue Bistro, the food quality has skyrocketed. We had Scallop Sliders on the small plate menu and they were out of this world! We are spreading the word in lower New England. Great place to stay if you have a boat! Very nice sunsets:)

Boston
“Worst lobster roll of my life - and I am old”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband I were looking for a restaurant on Lake Winnipesaki and this was highly rated, hence my review. Our neighbors at the restaurant were smokers, which was awful as we were "downwind" of them. While our server was nice, the actual food arrival time was slow. None of this compares, however to the lobster roll that arrived as my lunch. I think it was week old meet heated up. It was not edible and even now as I think about it my stomach roles. Drive on people. Go straight to Meredith.