“Good dinner”

Add it.
Soda Shoppe
Ranked #26 of 88 Restaurants in Laconia
Reviewed July 22, 2018

I found it by accident but since I love diners I loved it. Seems to be a local hangout. I hand eggs, potatoes (great) and toast. If you like down home, you’ll like this,

Reviewed June 24, 2018

The Soda Shoppe is a great stop for breakfast, and the diverse menu and large seating areas easily handled 9 hungry men every morning. The waitstaff was very attentive and friendly, and the seating areas were spotless. Return customers seem to be plentiful, and our group is no exception.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

The food here was outstanding - from the burgers, to the seafood, to the strawberry shortcake. We will definitely want to eat here again the next time we're in Laconia.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

After spending the morning shopping at the Laconia Antiques Center my friends and I sought a a place for a simple, quick lunch. We were directed to the nearby Soda Shoppe. The entrance is on the northerly end of the building with the green awnings between Beacon and Main Streets. Nothing fancy...big old "U" shaped counter with red stools in the middle and plenty of tables and chairs around the edges. The service was very friendly and prompt. One friend enjoyed the corn chowder and a ham club, we others had tuna melts. Unfortunately the cook forgot to put in the tuna (lol) but we were pleasantly surprised when our sandwiches and sides were completely and quickly remade and piping hot. It was a good place for an old fashioned, no frills lunch.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Fun place in the middle of downtown Laconia. There was plenty of parking on side streets. Good prices and portions. I would go again.