“Good food better prices”

Our Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Sent weekend in Laconia found this on TA . Had breakfast both mornings here . Tasty and easy on the wallet.
Have the French Toast

Reviewed February 26, 2018

This was my first visit here as I enjoy trying new places, not always the chain restaurants. The place was hopping when myself and my spouse arrived. The server was very attentive and though she was right in the middle of serving several tables she acknowledged us and as soon as she was done she prompt came to wait on our table. The menu has a nice choice and anytime we are in a new place we start with the traditional of varieties of pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, etc. The order was quickly taken and we waited while I enjoyed a great cup of coffee and my spouse an excellent glass of chocolate milk. On the milk I have to comment as often no one thinks of this and too many other places mix something up quickly giving it no thought. This glass of milk was so tasty my spouse insisted I take a sip and it was wonderful. The meals promptly came and I loved the fact that the hash brown was well cooked and crispy like it should be. We both enjoyed our pleasant dining experience and will definitely be back. I would recommend to anyone in the Laconia area looking for a great breakfast!

1  Thank NHNative2017
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We had a great breakfast at Our Place today. My husband had a big breakfast at a great price and I had a breakfast sandwich. Both meals were good and hot and served quickly by a very friendly woman. The coffee was strong and hot. There are only eleven tables and five counter seats so I would imagine there might be a wait at times. It was obvious that there are a lot of regulars as two men walked in and had their breakfast in no time without ordering. They also have a frequent diner program. They are only open 6-2 Saturday - Thursday, closed Tuesday and open 6am - 7 pm on Friday. Friday they have an all-you-can eat Haddock fish fry for $9.99. If I were around, I would be going to that, for sure.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I've been to this restaurant several times over the past 20 years or so, it's a nice little spot right off the main road. Todays visit was a little disappointing, we got there on a late Sunday morning so we didn't have to wait for a table, the waitress immediately came over and got our orders as usual. Once the breakfast was served, I tried to get the waitresses attention to get more items, but I never got her attention. I had the Greek scrambler, it was flat and tasteless, the hash browns looked like something I could buy in the frozen section of the local store, not so good. The waitress finally did come around to ask for coffee refills when she handed us the check. Don't think we'll be back for a couple of years.

1  Thank rjbm2016
Reviewed July 30, 2017

very busy place. usual breakfast fare. service quick and prompt. home fries could have a bit more seasoning and cooked a bit more.