“Good Breakfast”

Our Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We went here for breakfast on a busy Sunday morning....There was a line out the door, but we were seated quickly. The place is clean, nicely decorated, affordable, and the service was great. Our group of four had eggs, pancakes, omelets. Our food was not the least bit greasy....everything was tasty.....our only complaint, and it's minor, is to change the seasonings in the home fries. We couldn't put our finger on what the exact seasonings were, but we have had better elsewhere.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had a great breakfast here. We have 6 in our family and we all like different things. The food was wonderful and the service was great. The waitress was so accommodating! Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank jodil224
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We love, love, love this little café. We come here every day to have brunch when we vacation at lake Winnipesaukee....EXCELLENT food and a friendly staff!....and the best homemade beans I've had since I left home! :)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped here for lunch today, we were all very impressed with the prices and quality of food. Three of us had a very satisfying lunch for under $20. I liked that I could order onion rings with my sandwich with no upcharge. Service was friendly and attentive. We will return!

1  Thank mello11
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If You're a local or just up on vacation our place family restaurant is the perfect spot to go. Out of all the places I've been to and have a chance to eat at this particular restaurant takes the cake. The food is outstanding and you can tell that Jim co-owner and chef takes pride in his ability to cook up some amazing food! the atmosphere is very friendly and the service is wonderful. Lisa who is also a co owner delivers impeccable service, always has a positive attitude, and goes out of her way to make every customer/ guest feel like home. She remembers all of her regulars orders down to the preferred amount of butter on a slice of toast, I have sent many of my friends and family to Our Place Family Restaurant and All have been more than pleased. My husband and I are very grateful to have such a warm inviting place to spend our favorite meal together at. I feel lucky to have such a place so close to home. Thank you to Jim and Lisa for allowing your dreams to come true so that we can all enjoy Our Place Family Restaurant.

Steven & Adam