“Great Breakfast Place!”

Our Place Family Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had a great breakfast here. We have 6 in our family and we all like different things. The food was wonderful and the service was great. The waitress was so accommodating! Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank jodil224

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We love, love, love this little café. We come here every day to have brunch when we vacation at lake Winnipesaukee....EXCELLENT food and a friendly staff!....and the best homemade beans I've had since I left home! :)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped here for lunch today, we were all very impressed with the prices and quality of food. Three of us had a very satisfying lunch for under $20. I liked that I could order onion rings with my sandwich with no upcharge. Service was friendly and attentive. We will return!

1  Thank mello11
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If You're a local or just up on vacation our place family restaurant is the perfect spot to go. Out of all the places I've been to and have a chance to eat at this particular restaurant takes the cake. The food is outstanding and you can tell that Jim co-owner and chef takes pride in his ability to cook up some amazing food! the atmosphere is very friendly and the service is wonderful. Lisa who is also a co owner delivers impeccable service, always has a positive attitude, and goes out of her way to make every customer/ guest feel like home. She remembers all of her regulars orders down to the preferred amount of butter on a slice of toast, I have sent many of my friends and family to Our Place Family Restaurant and All have been more than pleased. My husband and I are very grateful to have such a warm inviting place to spend our favorite meal together at. I feel lucky to have such a place so close to home. Thank you to Jim and Lisa for allowing your dreams to come true so that we can all enjoy Our Place Family Restaurant.

Steven & Adam

2  Thank Steven D
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Have eaten breakfast here numerous times. The service, food & portions are always good! We will definately continue to eat here

3  Thank Porsche_8