“Great Food! Excellent Service!”
Review of T-Bones of Laconia

T-Bones of Laconia
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In 1984, local owners teamed up to open the first T-BONES Great American Eatery in Salem. Its success led to four more locations over the next two decades - Hudson, Bedford, Derry, and Laconia. More than 25 years later, guests still love the casual, family-friendly atmosphere and "made-from-scratch" approach to food that T-BONES is known for. A continual winner of "Best Of" awards throughout the state, T-BONES proudly serves hand-cut premium reserve steaks, fresh prime seafood, sandwiches, and classic American dishes.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

On vacation and decided to try this establishment. We were not disappointed. The food was very good and decent portions. I had the Teriyaki steak tips and they were tasty. But the service was some of the best I've had even at very high end restaurants. Jocelyn was our server and she paid attention to every detail. Didn't write down anything (and there were 5 of us). Everything was served with no problems. Refills were given quickly. And yes, the place was busy! Would not hesitate to go again while we're here. Make sure to ask for a table in Jocelyn's section! Great view of Lake Winnipesaukee.

There are newer reviews for T-Bones of Laconia

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We were able to get a party of 7 seated pretty easily - we called ahead and only had to wait a few minutes. Everyone was pleased with their choices - I recommend the fish and chips!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 6 ate for $75 (3 from the kids menu). For that price I expected something delicious. My lobster roll was beautiful but utterly tasteless. Booooo. The service was good though.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We enjoy meals at T-Bones whenever we visit this area. I recommend the Cheddar Bacon fries for an appetizer! The bread we received when we sat was very good. The kids enjoyed their meals and I had a fabulous steak sandwich. Drinks from the bar were very good and the service was nice and speedy. The only thing that was not great was my husband's salad - a grilled Greek chicken salad that was disappointing. I would stick with the standard pub fare.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Huge menu ! Good chowd'ah There was 5 of us we got salad, burger, chicken sandwich, open face steak sandwich and appetizers all delicious!
It was rain the night we went but beautiful deck of amazing view of Lake winnapscaie.