“Hidden Gem, almost don't want to share....”

Jon's Roast Beef & Deli
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Wow, I stopped in on the recommendation of a friend. I was intending to take it to go, luckily I didn't. I stayed because it's a cute little eatery with a very pleasant atmosphere. My roast beef sandwich on a onion bulky was so very tasty! I am so glad I didn't take it to go and try to eat while I was driving. It was stuffed with roast beef that was melt in your mouth delish! Definitely a sandwich to be enjoyed, served with a pickle and chips, it was a satisfying lunch. Counter help was very nice and I met the owner, who was really nice as well. Stop in soon, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Wendy H
There are newer reviews for Jon's Roast Beef & Deli

Reviewed September 2, 2013

What I love about this place is simple....they have a great product and super customer service. The place is super clean, the sandwiches are delicious, the staff is friendly and attentive. If you are visiting the area and are boating on Lake Winnipesaukee, you can call and order your sandwiches and tell them you are boating and they will package up your sandwiches with that in mind. We picked up our order that was packaged in a large zip-lock bag that included everything we needed when boating (plenty of napkins, zip-lock bag for our pickles so it didn't leak over everything). They even include handi-wipes if you get messy on the boat. When you walk in the door, the owner immediately comes to the register to take your order. This is refreshing since I have been to other local places where they prefer to answer the phone before taking an order from a human standing in front of them. Jon, keep doing what you are doing. We will continue to visit your place as we have for over eight years. Job well done!!

1  Thank Reynolds33
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great staff, tasty food, very accommodating with quality ingredients, offers UDI's GF bread for their sandwiches.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Roast beef, chicken, chicken salad and tuna all were wonderful. We had lunch there on two occasions.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to rediscover this local spot on a recent trip back to NH. I had been in before (many years ago) and remember it being good, but this time was just a fantastic and memorable experience. Worried about being picky?? You don't have to here..customization is encouraged! In fact, they will walk you through options (sauces, toppings, toasted or not, cheese choices)...be as selective as you want! We were treated like important customers from the get-go and guess what..the food was amazing! I originally went in because of the "Gluten Free Bread" banner, which is rare (especially in the Lakes Region) and I am so grateful that I did. Thanks for awesome service, delicious eats and an overall wonderful experience. We'll be back!

1  Thank soveryblessed