“Outstanding Food & Service”

Jon's Roast Beef & Deli
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Laconia
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Outstanding Food & Service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

While vacationing in Laconia NH we stopped into Jon's Roast Beef & Deli on the recommend of the outstanding reviews on Trip Advisor… once again our fellow "Trip Advisor" travelers were spot-on with the reviews!

The service was great, the restaurant was very clean (including the restrooms) and the food was fantastic! The "Pilgrim" sandwich (a July special) was like having Thanksgiving in the summertime. Freshly sliced turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce topped with hot gravy was one of the BEST sandwiches I have enjoyed in a very long time.

Don't think twice about stopping in for a quick bite!

North Topsail Beach, NC
“Great sandwich place with GF bread!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Really enjoyed this spot for lunch take out. Roast beef toasted on gluten-free bread was spot on and delicious. All their sandwiches come with a pickle and bag of chips. These guys know what their doing.

• Visited July 2013
“Great staff, friendly environment, and phenomenal food!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I recently moved back to the area and noticed Jon's roast beef was still around so I stopped in for a bite to eat. Not only is it still around it's as good if not better than I remember it! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. Every employee there had a smile on their face which made for an incredible atmosphere. The food was delicious and the portions are very generous. I would recommend Jon's roast beef and deli to anyone that's in the area looking for quality food. Thank you for a great meal!

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing food, incredible service, gluten free friendly.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This establishment serves delicious sandwiches and more (just check out their potato salad- to die for). Their roast beef is tender and juicy, and of particular interest to me is the avalability of gluten free bread. It's good too! The first time I had it I was worried there had been some mistake and they'd given me normal bread. That's how good it is. Gluten free people, you know what I'm talking about.

The service is also excellent. The staff showed interest in my dietary needs, and were glad to point out what was gluten free at their establishment. I plan on coming here a lot more!

• Visited April 2013
NH
“Always good”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I drop in here for a sandwich every now and then. I'm surprised I don't go more. They have a nice selection of sandwiches to make choosing easy. The roast beef is always great, though my favorite is the pastrami. The staff is very personable, quick to serve, and always making sure all is right. Why they don't have a bigger following puzzles me. Location is a bit awkward, but no problem really. If you want a great lunch, quick and easy, you can't miss.

• Visited February 2013