“Water St Cafe”

Water Street Cafe
Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Full Service Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Restaurant. Casual, Affordable, Family Friendly. Open Year Round. Serving the Lakes Region since 1988. Come visit and Taste the Difference!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Breakfast is great! Variety offered and food is served hot. Staff is very friendly. Restaurant is spotless! Everyone in my party enjoyed the food. Will go again.

1  Thank carlh392013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

As part of our yearly Columbus Day weekend trip we had Sunday morning breakfast at the Water Street Cafe. This is around 10 straight years that we have made this trip.

There was eight people in our group and the hostess aligned four tables so we could sit together. Most of us ordered omelets and I had the "Laker Omelet", the special of the day. Our waitress was great. She brought our coffee, juice etc. right away. Our food was ready in less than 10 minutes. Everyone enjoyed their meal and I loved mine which was similar to a western omelet with a few extra things thrown in. I requested barbecue sauce which made it even better.

The bill for all eight of us was $90.00 which I felt was very reasonable considering all the food and side orders we had.

We'll be back next year for our annual breakfast.

1  Thank Kevbat
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a cafe (in the truest sense of the word) with colonial furniture and matching decor. But it is one which is very welcoming with an exceptional staff. The food is good and worth a return.

2  Thank Reklaw252
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have been there twice for breakfast since they reopened following the fire. First time was very busy and a little disorganized. I attributed that to having just reopened and new employees and was willing to try again. Boy, was I glad I did. This time, still quite busy, but service was great and food and portions were as good and plentiful as it has always been. This place has always been a favorite, and now that they are open again, will continue to be a favorite.

2  Thank tonyinmanchester
Reviewed September 12, 2013

ordered a omelet, eggs, ham, sliced appled and cheddar cheese. It was excellent but it was made with FOUR eggs! That's too many and much had to go to waster. Also, they butter the toast in the kitchen. My toast was dripping with butter. Next time will order butter on the side.
. The place is nice and clean and I've had other meals and everything was excellent. Will definately go bakc but will order butter on the side.