“It is a great place for breakfast, but even BETTER for ICE CREAM”
Review of Kellerhaus

Kellerhaus
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Laconia
Description: Located in the Weirs Beach area of Laconia, NH, we offer homemade ice cream and homemade chocolates using family recipes since 1906. We also sell candy by the pound at prices that are hard to beat.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

You can not beat the home made waffle cones and waffle dishes. My one complaint was why the girl was only making 1 at a time causing a huge line. But once i got it the line was forgotten, 2 HUGE scoops and all the Sundae toppings i could put on.

2  Thank sctredsoxone

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We visited the "smorgasbord" and ordered two one scoop sundaes and a kids sundae. The total came to about $13, which is a pretty good value for ice cream joints in the Lakes Region. The ice cream and the toppings bar were very tasty. The attached store was very kitschy, I just couldn't see myself buying anything they offered. Would visit for the ice cream again!!

2  Thank bogdig
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Have not been to Kellerhaus in a few years so we decided to stop on this trip. We were not disappointed! The scoops of ice cream and toppings are still just as good as I remember from going there when I was younger!! The staff was friendly and even though there was a little bit of a line when we went in, it moved quickly.

We would definitely go there again and have already recommended it to others.

1  Thank Leslie C
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is an institution in the Weirs Beach area and a must for ice cream! Big candy store and gift shop as well. Perfect end to a day on the lake.

1  Thank KH3167
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have been going to the Kellerhaus for years. I love the Make your own sundaes!! The ice cream is great, there aren't a ton of flavors, but you should be able to find something you like. The toppings are SO delicious. I love the strawberry, raspberry and pineapple the most. The candy toppings are also great. I LOVE that you get to put as much whip cream on as you want. It's soooooo yummy! My husband always gets a chocolate shake. He swears they are the best in New England and you get a huge cup! This year they are becoming more earth friendly with their cups and spoons, which is great to see. It seemed likes all of the staff this year was from the local area, which is also nice to see. The different sections of the store are so cute and the candy looks delicious!

1  Thank Alana K