“Ice cream for dinner”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Laconia
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“Ice cream for dinner”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The grandkids were sure surprised when we said we were having ice cream for dinner! Kellerhaus is a summer family tradition. A bit pricey, make sure you have a bogo coupon from one of the tourist brochures. Have fun making your own sundae. Check out the retro candy in the lower section of the gift shop. Though we felt it was a bit expensive, we stopped another day at another ice cream place and the cost was about the same,

• Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious and a fun experience!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Kellerhaus is an ice cream store, but it's no ordinary ice cream store. You go in, and choose your ice cream size and pay. Then you continue and tell them your flavor(s). Then comes the best part, the toppings bar. They have all kinds of ice cream toppings, like sprinkles, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, m&ms, strawberries, caramel, nuts and a lot more! They also have a huge gift shop with all kings of things. It's a lot of fun to visit there and we go every time we're in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Bridgewater, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wouldn't know....”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to have an ice cream, thought it would be good to bring my grandson for his birthday....Not handicapped assessable, didn't even have an ice cream menu to take out to my husband that iwas unable to do stairs. Stairs every where. Certainly not the only place in NH you can't get into, very sad you should check anyplace you go that you can get in and out of. You don't even have on your ratings if its assessable.

Visited July 2013
West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“A must see and taste.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Everytime I go to Laconia I have to stop in at Kellerhaus. It has been there as long as I can remember. The building is old but well taken care of. The gift shop has everything you could want while on vacation. A long with lots of clever gifts there is candy and lots of it both old style and new. How ever what I love more then anything is the ice cream bar with home made waffles. You can make your own icecream sundays and more. Just order your scoops from one two ten and add your toppings. I ask you whats better then that on a hot summer day. If you go once you will be back everytime you here.

• Visited June 2013
Lemmon, South Dakota
“A great stop on any trip”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I love this place I love the gift shop I love the ice cream buffet and I love LOVE the candy delish the staff is also very friendly and helpful. Theirs prices are very reasonable to Especially compared to some of the other candy or bake shops in the area

• Visited June 2013