“Meh”

Cactus Jack's
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Southwestern, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Following the success of T-BONES, the first Cactus Jack's opened in 1995 in Manchester. In 2007, the Laconia location became New Hampshire's first dual casual dining concept - with both Cactus Jack's and T-BONES - on Lake Winnipesaukee. While it keeps up the tradition of "homemade" dishes, the look and menu at CJ's has its own style. Attentive servers are always ready to serve guests authentic Southwestern, Tex-Mex, Cajun, and barbecue dishes that are unmatched in New Hampshire.
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Meh”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My daughter went here last weekend.. The food wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. For the price why don't you just grill some burgers at home.

• Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Happy Hour is special here for us....”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

They have this Mini Western Burger, that I simply LOVE! ....their margaritas are good too!
We have a points rewards card for this place as well as their upstairs T-Bones Restaurant. Both places are large in size, no crowding, which we like!
We try to go here once a week, just for that mini burger! <3
The T-Bones Restaurant, upstairs has an outside deck, which overlook our beloved Lake Winnipauskee.....very nice!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Beverly S
Laconia, New Hampshire, United States
“Great food and friendly service for a really good price.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love Cactus Jacks. Their spinach and artichoke dip is the best around. I got two meals from my chicken fajita salad. We are always home in an hour !

• Visited January 2014
Bemont, New Hampshire, United States
“Love your restaurant, but your smoky salsa is just not a fave.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This restaurant, part of the CJ's and T-Bones restaurant chain, has been consistently good in my husband and my opinions, but their latest salsa is not my fave. It is a smoky salsa. I didn't realize that I had a choice because it was never offered to me. Only once I made a comment to one of the bartenders, did I receive an explanation that "original" salsa was still available. And even after the explanation, our personal bartender, Heather, didn't offer us the opportunity to receive some original salsa. The other bartender, Jen? Jess?, took it upon herself to bring us some original salsa, for which we are truly grateful. Thank you :-)

• Visited August 2013
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Debbie downer management.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriends and I went out for Thursday night for a birthday and batchelorette celebration. The place was hardly full and as group of servers we thought the tolerance of the manager was miserably low. What could have been a fun filled night for returning customers for years to come, it ended up being short after the manager curtly over and told us to be quiet. With that aside the service was good and the food was mediocre at best. Dining here is an ok experience since I have dined there once before, but this is clearly not a place to go for a good time which is troublesome since its a beach vacation area.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Cactus Jack's? Share your experiences!