“Loved the rolls, tasted like my mother's.”
Review of Union Diner

Union Diner
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stopped here as my husband likes diners. We were warmly greeted and the diner was fun. Food was good diner fare. Something everyone craves from time to time.

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

The correct address is 1331 Union Ave in Laconia but the name of the diner is Union Diner NOT Unjon Diner. There was no place on this app to submit this info. I thought if I clicked on address correction, I would be able to add a note about the name. Unfortunately I wasn't.

1  Thank elliott13
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is a diner, first of all, so don't expect "elegance". This is down to earth, with good home cooked food. Everyone is very friendly and they treat you like you have been coming there for years - some people have. The food portions are good and the items I have tried have been very good. Home made mac & cheese - yum! Service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank kris S
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Typical diner. Stopped here a few times for breakfast. Food is just ok, kinda greasy which didn't settle well. Home Fries were definitly on the grill for most of the morning, dry, over cooked and hard. Most likely will find another destination for bfast!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I always try to find a local's place and this was a good find. Typical, smaller, older style diner with personality and great food and good coffee. Tried the grilled muffins ... great. Ordered the Eggs Loraine ... perfectly cooked. Good meal and experience to start the day. I wasn't in the mood to drink first thing but I liked the full drink menu advertised on the wall, different touch.

1  Thank Gary C