“good food!”

Union Diner
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Fair prices. Good food. Attentive waitstaff. What alse do you need?

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Have enjoyed this ancromic diner for the 30+ years I have lived in the area. The latest o ner is by far the best cook and manager I have experienced. The food is served quickly and the Eggs Benidict is the best in the region.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I ate breakfast here in August with my family based on a recomendation. Although the food was good, I couldn't help but notice how run down and dingy this place is. Our waitress also had a bit of a tude. I think the breakfast crowd was preventing her from doing something else. There is nothing wrong with being an old diner, but the whole place needs a good scrubbing.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Awesome comfort food at reasonable prices > A Hidden Jewel!!

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Great food! The country chowder is delicious and the coconut pie is the best we have ever had. Wish we lived closer!