“Great food with a beautiful view.....”

O'Steaks and Seafood
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Huntington, New York
“Great food with a beautiful view.....”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We really loved this restaurant.....our steaks were fantastic and reasonably priced for the quality. The wait staff were attentive and friendly. The warm bread (served in a bag to keep warm) was fabulous. The bar is beautiful and serves drinks you will love. Will definately be back again...

Visited September 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“A NH Must!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great food, Great prices Can't beat it! Don't know where to begin...but the filet, sweet potato mash potatos, green beens, and mac n cheese were so good!!! WIshing I had more time in NH to go back and try something else!

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had traveled all day and were tired and hungry. The hotel clerk recommended O's and warned that it was 'pricey'. It was worth the price! They had seafood and steaks and specials in each category that were divine. Heavenly desserts also.

• Visited September 2012
LHemy
“Our fourth time back, really excellent”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is fast becoming our "go to" place when we want to assure we have a good meal, great service and a nice dining experience. It was our choice on our wedding anniversary and be brought our in-laws there. It is expensive, but I consider it worthwhile.
One caution is that the beef/vegetable soup we had this past weekend was really spicy, I would have appreciated a "heads up" on that from the waiter or a little bit of a description on the list of specials. I might not have ordered it. Yet it was good until the spice caught up with me.
I have had some digestive issues that make ordering in restaurants a bit of a nightmare and I was able to find the roasted chicken on the menu that was pretty plain, but so tender and well prepared. I was kind of bummed out that all I could order was the "plain" chicken, but in the end it was a pleasure and I really enjoyed it.
My husband has had the escargot a few times and he is in love with it. My son had the ahi tuna and he thought it was awesome.
We can't truly afford to eat there each weekend, but I think it is worthwhile once in awhile or for special occasions.

• Visited September 2012
“Average food, above average prices”
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Honestly, wouldn't mind the price if you got what you paid for. Kobe burgers excellent flavors, ours were overcooked. Corn chowder with shrimp....no shrimp, mostly cream, little corn...more diner fare then a restaurant of this level. All salads were excellent! Service was excellent! Outside dining lovely. We need this restaurant to step up the food quality