“Enjoyed Our Week - Unit Had All We Needed...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sss709
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Enjoyed Our Week - Unit Had All We Needed - Great Location”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

In advance of arriving, I emailed to find out what we needed to bring and customer service was great. At check-in, I was given some helpful area info and a couple of coupons for dining out that were both very good places (Hart's Turkey Farm and T-Bones). Our unit was on the end, so we had lots of windows. Our balcony gave us a little view on the Lake Winnipesaukee and the mountains when it was clear.
The unit was well-equipped so we could make some meals there and coffee. Beds were good enough. Didn't love the slippery comforter. My son said the pull-out sofa was comfortable. Shower was good. Towels and toiletries were good. I only wish there were more hooks for hanging pool towels and bathing suits.The notebook in the room said there was limited hot water, but we always had plenty. There were 3-5 people staying in my group.
I wish I had realized that the unit had a DVD player, and I would have brought some movies. We brought a big puzzle and the coffee table was perfect for that.
If you do laundry, the machine puts a minimum of $5.00 on the card, but it costs less to do a load. So just plan on spending $5 and giving back a card with money still on it. Bring your own laundry detergent and dryer sheet.
Pool was nice and had both sun and shade seating. There were a couple of grills in that area, but we didn't use them. The basketball court was a disappointment to my son, but he shot some hoops.
I liked the location because we could easily walk to Weirs Beach, the M/S Mount Washington cruise line, restaurants, Cumberland Farms, ice cream, and a bit farther was Fun Spot.
Sadly the drive-in theater was closed in preparation of Bike Week. If you go to Laconia this summer, go to the drive-in before it closes for good.
Only drawback were that the fireplace was boarded up. Several of our days were cold and rainy and I would have used it. And we could hear the people walking upstairs like they were right in our unit. Actually I didn't hear people walking around our unit, just the people upstairs loud and clear.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ian b
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“great well kept resort”
Reviewed February 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2016

From the friendly reception we received to great knowledge of the surrounding area, it all went well. The unit was clean tidy and any defficiencies were dealt with promptly. Great scenery around the complex and eaqsy access to the lake.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing